Work Problems*

Warnings: smuuuut cause i havent written any lately.
Requested: "Hi could you do one where the reader comes back from a grumpy, moody and stressful day at work and daniel helps the reader to relax ;)"

Pov: yours
---

I get home and kick off my mudy shoes. I gumpaly stomp my way through the house and make my way to the bedroom where i pull off my wet cloaths. Turns out, today wasnt bright and sunny. ive been walking around with a coffee stain on my white shirt and the croch area of my skinny jeans
And my boss over loaded me with work, not to mention i had a meeting this morning that i had to do a presentation for, with a coffee stained shirt and skinny jeans. It had looked like i peed myself and on the way home i didnt have any money so the cab driver dumped me at the curb while it was storming out.

I grab one of my favorite shirts Dan owned and shorts. I hop in the shower and clean off. I didnt get my hair wet since it was the only thing on my body that stayed dry.

I hopped out of the shower and put on dans wrinkly, already warn t-shirt and my under-wear with some black shorts.

I walk in the living room to see Dan flipping the channels on the tv...
"Hey hun i didnt even notice you came in" Dan said as he briefly eyed me then turned his consentration back on the tv.

"Did you just get here cause i was stomping and groaning and moaning." I said sitting my him and tossing my legs over on him.
"Yes, infact i did. We had to go to the store so i did it for you" he kissed my temple for that. I smiled. "Well that's the highlight of my day" i say rolling my eyes at the thought of how today went.

"What do you mean love?" Dan asked stroking my hand lovingly.
"Well for starters i woke up late, then when i was there i spilt coffee all over me and my crotch and then i had to give a presentation like that to the CEO of the company who probably thought i was crazy and then my car broke down so i had to call a cab and to top it all off i had left my cash in my car so i had no way to pay them and they dumped me on the side of the road in the rain."
Dan looked at me out of pity. He broughy my hand up and kissed it lovingly.

"I just dont want to ever go back" i groan. Dan gave me a look of seriousness.
"You dont have to" Dan eyed me. He keeps wanting me to stop working cause he makes enough money for us both to live off of.
"Dan- please dont start. I like working." I say leaning my head aginst the couch coushion. "I wont but im just saying. You have that option." He kissed my knuckles again.

"Im going to make some tea. You want some?" He asked pushing my legs off him and making his way to the kitchen.
"Yes please" i say closing my eyes and actually relaxing.

After a while he come back in with the jasmine tea for both of us. I smile and sip it a little. A warmth rushes through my body. "Thank you" i said and i laid my head on his sholder and taking another sip.
"No problem love. The warmth helps calms you" he said kissing my head.
He grabs a blanket that was bundled up beside him and layed it over us.

His hand had somehow made it to my thigh as we where sipping our tea and watching the tv.
He kept stealing small kisses every now and again.
By now i was done with my cup of tea and the empty mug was on the coffee table, Dans too.

I knew Dan too well to know he wanted sex. "Im going to bed" i say getting up streching my arms out wide.
He nodded as his plan took a turn.
He watched me slightly sway hips side to side as i made my why to our room.

As i made it to the bed i grabbed my phone to see my mom had texted me asking how i was doing. I texted her back as i seen Dan snake his way through the door.

He made his way over to his side and sat down. He started to kiss my shoulder up over to my colar bone.
"What are you doing?" He asked softly.
"Just had gotten done texting my mom and am now texting my boss" i said looking down at my phone typing out words.
Dan reached around me and pressed a small button on the side that turned it off. He pulled it from my hand and laid it on the night stand.

I didnt even protest. "Take a break, let me love you for a bit, yeah?" He wispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine.

I nodded slightly as he pulled my huge shirt over my head and through it somewhere on the floor. He kissed down my back then backup it then back to my sholder blades, colar bones, and my neck. I made a "mmmmm" sound as it was the most relaxing feeling to be kissed my the one you love most.

He messaged my back softly then kissed me a little more then laid my back against the bed and my head aginst the pillows.

He did his magic to my front giving me as much loving on the front as he did on the back. He finger tips trased my ribs and shoulders and boobs.

He pulled my shorts down softly leaving his kisses as they went down. I ran my fingers through his hair as he left little kisses along my inner thighs.
He finally took one little lick up my slit making me moan out. This was much needed. I tilted my head back slightly and closed my eyes as his tounge did swirls and lines on my slit. it felt like he was writing cursive with his tounge.

Dan sped up the prosess. He hummed on me as i grabbed a lock of his hair. My back arched off the bed at how close i was. "Dan- dan love im close" i said in between gasps.

He smiled and hummed again with a light stroke with his tounge. My back arched so hard im suprisedit didnt break, my eyes closed so tight my eyelids whede sore, and my moans where so loud i cant belive the police didnt show up.

I let go as dan lapped me up kissing his way up my body. I rolled over on my side as i warched him get undressed. I felt like i was high. Sleepy but energetic and ready for round two.
Dans shirt was already discarded and on the floor. He caught my gaise and i smiled a teethy grin.
He did the same as his pants and under wear hit the floor. He crawled back over to me and kissed me softly.
"Ready?" He asked combing a loose strand of hair out of my face.
He opened my legs and placed himself inbetween them and kissed my forhead as he pushed in.

This was definitely not our first time. I grabbed his shoulder and bit my thumb to keep from moaning so hard. I know that our neighbors/ friends wouldnt ever let it go if they heard us having sex.

Dan thrusted in and out roughly holding himself up not to crush me.
I grabbed his jaw under his left ear lovingly.

Dan grabbed my tumb out of my mouth. He knew me just as well as i knew him. "Today you just need to stop caring about everyone else. If they say something at dinner tomorrow we will say it was someone else." He said laughing. I smiled and kissed him.

He thrusted a bit harder and faster. Everything was a blur from there. My nails drugg down his back as we both screamed and moaned. There was no way they didnt hear that. Dan and i where panting as our sweaty bodys where stuck together. He leaned down to kiss my cheek.

He pulled out and laid on the other side of me and through the sheets over us.

I ran a hand over his red cheeks and squished my face on the side of his.
"Relaxed now?" He asked looking over go me with a cocked eyebrow.
"Very" i say pulling him closer.

---

Hope this was okay!!
*requests open!!*
**MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!!!**
Im spending all my money on another macbook and the rest on make up!! What did you guys get?