Author's Note

I'm actually having a difficult time with writing this book. Mostly it's because I keep second guessing myself on a lot of things. So I'm just going to lay out my thoughts here instead of repeatedly answering comments about it. 

My book is rated Mature because of the bloody scenes as well as 'future' sex scenes, not to mention the mild nudity occasionally. This book isn't a smut so it's not meant to have sex in every other chapter. I apologize to anyone who assumed that was what this book was about. 

Another concern I've seen is the lack of quality time Lily spends with Helena. Actually, in my head, Helena and Lily spend an exceeding amount of time together. I merely skip them because I feel that an entire chapter about Lily and Helena baking donuts together is completely opposite of how this book is. 

I've started this book off slightly fluffy but it will progressively get 'dangerous' and with the Deathlands on the brink of collapsing everyone will be training. This to me means that Helena will eventually have to deal with the fact that Damon and Lily are to busy for her. 

I'm honestly unsure what everyone had been expecting . Maybe I should've worded my Summary better at the beginning but this is what I've decided to do with the book. It's not that Lily doesn't spend time with Helena but I don't add the small things all that much. I find that it's not all that important and would just stretch out the book even longer unnecessarily. 

Hope this answered some questions. 

Love;

Your Quirky Author//MadamKhaos