💋𝟑.

"Realize. All Eyez On Me. . ."
-2Chainz & 2Pac💋

Chapter 3:

Ariel

"Took y'all long enough

"Took y'all long enough." Brandy greeted Ariel and Paris as they pulled up in front of her building on 140th.

She had traded in her tennis skirt for a pair of skin-tight, black high waisted skinny jeans that were slashed just below the knees.

Her black open toe bedazzled ankle booties set off her black short-sleeve sheer crop top, making her look like one of Satan's rock star angels.

"Your lucky we came, 'dat backed up ass traffic almost made us change our minds," Paris said from the passenger side window as she playfully rolled her eyes.

She was dressed in a tight-fitting olive green spaghetti-strapped jumpsuit with black thigh-high leather lace-up open toe stiletto heels, with a black leather jacket and choker to match.

All of her curvaceous body stuffed into the fit, coupled with her fiery red hair pulled up into a high sophisticated bun and flawless makeup.

Ignoring Paris' comment, Brandy got in the backseat closing the door behind herself. She glanced at Ariel in the drivers seat, "Oow' bitch, look at you! I see you, Big Time!" she smiled at her friend, "You on your real grown and sexy shit fa'real, huh?"

Ariel just smiled. The faint dark brown highlights in her naturally long jet black hair shone slightly under the fading sunlight as she brushed a strand of it away from her face.

She was decked out in a military green cardigan jacket and a matching sheer fitted dress that showed her bra and cleavage but kept it tasteful.

A gold Michael Kors watch that Jarod had given to her a couple years back along with the 14-karat diamond gold studs hanging from her earlobes, giving her a model's appeal.

To cap off the fit, Ariel had donned a pair of Steve Madden nude strappy sandals exposing her French-Tip perfectly manicured feet.

"So, where we headed?" Paris asked, checking her makeup in the sun visor mirror as Ariel pulled away from the curb merging into traffic.

"Just a few blocks over in St. Nicks projects, but I thought we'd make a quick pit stop first." Brandy held up a pearled Backwood.

"You ain't even gotta' ask twice," Paris readily said.

"What about da' video?" Ariel asked switching lanes.

"Ari', they gonna' be out there for hours. Where we're going to smoke at is a block over from da' shoot," Brandy said.

"Aight, shit coo' with me. I need to get high anyways." Ariel made her way to Central Harlem as she cruised through the city streets, while Bartier Cardi by Cardi B played lowly in the background.