13- ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

Mark was already in his suit getting ready for today's very special event.

"I'm glad you agreed to this son" his mother said and fixed his tie.

"It's for the best anyways and Nayoung isn't bad after all" he replied with a smile.

After a long time of sobbing and sulking he finally decided to move on with his life. He thought marrying Nayoung is for the best since he will be able to study in Canada to fulfill his dream of becoming a journalist and to help his parents as well.

Of course he still loves Hyerin and would want to see their baby but if this is his fate so be it.

He's also planning on explaining it to Jeno and most especially to Hyerin. He talked to his parents about it and they said it's okay.

Mark doesn't expect to get back with Hyerin again because that's obviously not gonna work anymore but he still wants to be friends with her.

Besides, he's marrying Nayoung now he'll probably grow feelings towards this girl eventually they just have to speand more time together.

"It's time for you to go up front Mr. Lee" the planner said and left the dressing room.

"You're all grown up now" Mark's mother said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

They went out of the room and Mark came up front to see his bride walking towards the altar with her parents while wearing a stunning white gown.

Mark sighed and smiled at the sight. He's a little nervous since he just got along with Nayoung.

What's he nervous for you ask? The kiss and the fact that he will be committed to someone he's just arranged to.

Her parents walked out and sat on their respectful seats while Mark escorted Nayoung towards the altar.

The ceremony started and minutes past it was almost over. There is only one thing left...

"Lee Minhyung, do you take Choi Nayoung to be your wife?"

(a/n: i don't know how wedding works hehe)

"I do" Mark said without hesitation and just smiled at Nayoung who smiled back at him.

"Choi Nayoung, do you take Lee Minhyung as your husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss the bride"

The crowd went wild as Mark kissed Nayoung on the "Lips".

He covered the crowd's view by placing his hand on her cheek and kissed her side lip.

They smiled and faced the audience.

Author's note:

Surprise!! They're married nowwww! Are y'all mad or happy about it? im sorry for the ceremony i don't know how these things work.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie