Chapter 8 The Reasons

earlier in the time on the day Capaneus came back to Oranio and beat Ottar to a pulp in the guild office with members overworking.

Enia:" ok, now that this happened people are going to want something more now that Capaneus started this entire familia battle thing"

Misha:" I actually want an event, that sounds like a great idea"

Enia:" you're not helping, Misha, this is the kind of thing we're trying to prevent"

Royman:" this is serious, we need to also make a lot of money because of some changes the king plans to make, we could say something about these changes and their effect's on us, but Capaneus..."

Misha:" yeah, he supports these changes all the way and would obviously throw us out of power, he has enough info to throw us out of power, not that I disagree with the good that comes from this new proclamation"

Royman:" agreed, but the strain it will have on us in the guild, however in article 4 section 6: if the guild abuses, misuse and/or neglect their power and influence, they are to be thrown over and removed from power for a new form of an ordered policing system guarding and maintaining Oranio, Capaneus is well aware of this fact and whether he is a guild officer or not, with evidence to back his claim of us not doing or abusing our duties and power in the guild combined with the power to overthrow the guild if we go too far, like say delay and/or stop the new proclamation from being recognized if he chooses to act on it"

Enia:" I know Capaneus doesn't joke around with stuff like this but does he really have the ability to overthrow us, I figure that it has to be significant if it was that effective"

Uranus:" he has so much on us, we are surprised the people haven't noticed these themselves, it's a mystery why we're still active"

Enia:" Uranus"

Uranus suddenly came in and he then walked over to the guild advisers and staff with a few papers at hand.

Uranus:" then again, I think he has the people who do know about this stay quiet because setting up a new guild would be a pain for him to set up right now, well, for now, we just need to be careful and do our job to the best of our ability"

Royman:" I hope you don't mind me asking this, but what are you doing here"

Uranus:" thing's have gotten so bad so fast that I need to step up and act, there has actually been a lot of complaints and demands on one certain subject, so much so, the king himself must come and see how bad it is, and my next idea is a risky one, but it can guarantee that many, if not all, of our issues and complaint's, are resolved and then some"

Royman:" what do you have planned that could do that, will it stop people from wanting something like God Reaper and Champion fighting to end"

Uranus:" no, we give the people what they want for a change, we will have a 3-month long tournament that has 10 selected familia's, voted on by the gods themselves, compete in what I will call, The Hero's Tournament"

Enia thought about what was coming up, and then she remembered something important

Enia:"...but that's-"

Uranus:" I know, but we have to do something, remember the king of this land is himself is coming here for a speech with the issue's we failed to resolve and we need to make a lot of money in a short time before anything drastic happens with this new proclamation that's out of our control we need to do something to ease everyone's tension, and this is the only thing I could come up with that would actually have a chance of working in this short of time"