It's Cold Inside

I walk back slowly, no reason to hurry, No place to call home, no one to worry. I count my footsteps to forget feeling sad, To try and make the worse seem a little less bad. The snow hits my face as I walk under lights, They blind out the moon, but I know it's still night. The snowflakes whisper rhymes right up my ears, They whisper so quiet no one else can hear. Ice has frozen over, keeping me trapped inside my brain, They're words help warm me and make me feel sane. I know though, that once I get back to the prison I call a house, The fire that I built inside will go out. My eyes won't focus, and my soul has gone cold, My hearts gone rotten and started to mold. The darkness will surround me, moving so slow, Maybe it's time for me to just go.

A/N
So turns out I'm to much of a depressed f*ck to write a happy Christmas poem. Sorry if this doesn't make too much sense, I really tried to make a winter poem but it came out kinda sad. I'll try and post a Christmasy one tomorrow but I can't promise it won't be really depressing.
Anyway I hope everyone is having a good holiday staying safe and heathy. I know holidays can be tough but just remember this is a time for you to take care of yourself and if you need anyone to talk to you can always dm me.
❤️🎁Happy holidays🎁❤️