- a true stark party -

THE SEVENTEENTH LEVEL OF AVENGERS TOWER WAS decorated beautifully- in place of its regular industrial and gray tone, was an amber lighting along with an sophisticated vibe

Elenora couldn't believe she was standing in the same room that Sam Wilson threatened to shove a pogo stick up Tony Stark's ass.

On either side of Elenora, Bucky and Steve looked around the room as well; a set look of distaste on his face. Elenora had gotten close to Bucky over the past few months, and was able to tell with out him saying that he didn't like most people, and he most certainly didn't like parties. Steve wasn't as aggressive as Bucky was with his emotions; he face was flat but showed no clues that he was upset or anything.

Elenora was nervous, and it was evident on her face. Her eyes were wide and scanned the room; there was no one her age as far as she could tell. When she remember that she didn't have her glasses on, she let her self believe that maybe there was an extremely cute guy but she couldn't see them.

When "cute" came to mind, so did a certain boy.

When swallowed hard, and bit her lip, hard. She hadn't even noticed she was walking with Bucky and Steve until she heard Sam Wilson's voice.

"Hey, man," he greeted Steve, then forced a smile while looking to Bucky. "Hey, Barnes."

"Wilson," Bucky replied.  Elenora glanced up at Steve who seemed to be holding the peace together, and afriad to pull his attention from the two fussing boys, Elenora opted to distract Bucky.

She tugged on his hand, and Bucky broke away from the staring competition. "Can I go find Peter?" she asked, and Bucky nodded.

"I'll go with you," he offered, and the two of them escaped that situation before it could get worse, Elenora waved goodbye at Sam. Though she had been through the loft many times before, Elenora found it extremely difficult to navigate her way through the swarms of people, and she, as well as Bucky, found herself wondering why such a large amount of people were necessary.

Exspecially if Tony knew there was a chance of an attack.

She swallowed her fears, reminding her self that she was with the Avengers, and hell, soon, she might be one too. Elenora decided that she shouldn't be afriad; it's okay to let down your walls for one night.

And this was just one night.

With a new found confidence, Elenora found Peter in less than a minute- he was hanging out in the corner while Aunt May and Clint held a conversation. Awkwardly sipping on a coke, Peter let his eyes wander until they spotted Elenora.

His cheeks did blush, but he was quick to hide it in a choke, which made him seem all the more suspicious.

"You alright there, man?" Clint checked, patting the teen's back and he nodded harshly. Clint smirked to himself, but didn't say anything.