***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***

Hellooooo!!!

Hey guys! I hope that you all had a great Christmas! For those who didn't, don't worry, you're not alone. Our family didn't have the best Christmas this year so if you did have a bad day, not to worry. This specific chapter is about you spending Christmas alone... Yes, do not worry, all will be swell.

Also, our internet has been crap for like a week now. I was only able to publish this now. I've finally got my data refreshed as well so that helped a lot. I am so sorry guys for the late update!! I will try to get another update if I can to make up for what I missed!

Quote of the day:

'You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved you from'

- Cormac McCarthy

KEITH

You sat in your small living room. It had been a month or two since you moved out. Your apartment was fully furnished and you decorated what you could inside your humble abode. A tree was not going to stay inside your apartment. There was no place where you could put it and hauling up a box up those creaky stairs were not worth it. As bad as it sounded, your apartment was not that bad.

You walked into a little area where you could slip your shoes on or off, depending on whether you were coming in or going out. You walked straight into the side of your living room where a wall split the two. On the right was a tiny hallway to your bedroom at the very end. Adjacent to your bedroom was a fully equipped bathroom. Back to the front door, if you turned left then an open one-man kitchen was linked to the living room.

Your iPad suddenly came alive. You walked form your small grey couch to a small wooden table where your iPad was standing. Your mum and dad were calling you on Skype. You touched the blue button and began to boil some water.

"Merry Christmas, (y/n)!!" Your mum and dad shouted in unison. They threw confetti into the air, blew some party horns and cheered tremendously. You laughed at their antics and took a seat in front of the iPad.

"How have you been (y/n)?" Your mother asked.

"Really good, Helaina got me settled in and I just got a job last week" you smiled.

"Oh, that's great!" Your mother remarked.

"Yeah, how's the family over there?" You asked.

"They're as hyper as ever. Your cousin came in with some news," your mother looked away from the camera and shouted to your older cousin. After a few bumps and minutes, the camera was pointed at a young woman. She gasped and squealed when she saw you on the other side of the call.

"AHH! It's you, (Y/n)!" Your cousin screamed. You replied with the same greeting and stopped when you saw something glisten on her hand.

"Wait, wait, is that... What I think it is?" You asked, pointing to her left hand. Your cousin grinned cheekily and slowly brought her left hand into full view. You were full on squealing and fangirling when you saw an engagement ring on her finger. "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" You demanded.

Your cousin began to retell the story of her engagement to you. You sat in suspense as you heard that she refused the first time. You asked why and your cousin replied saying that she had seen him walk into plenty of jewellery stores in the past month. She was in suspense and when her boyfriend asked to meet her at the fountain he presented her with flowers first. She was frustrated at first and walked a few steps away, but when she felt guilty and turned around he was on one knee with a ring. She was washed over with mixed feelings of guilt, shock and pure joy. Apparently, by the end of it, they were both soaking wet after falling into the fountain. You laughed at the story and asked to see your cousin's boyfriend.