Chapter 04

~♡~

|"Can you smile when I'm with you?"|

~♡~

"Queen Adena, are you alright?" A woman dressed in yellow asked the other woman who sat on a chair uncomfortably.

"Yes Cina, I'm alright" The queen stood up, adjusting her gown.

The woman who was the queen resembled someone familiar. Her eyes, her nose and her cheekbones were just like the queen's daughter, Princess Jasmine.
It has been a long year since she saw her daughter. Of course there were letters coming from Eunhee's parents every month, telling about Jasmine's doings.

Yet the attacks in Queen Adena's country haven't been stopped. With the help of guards, ministers and people, they tried to convince the attackers to stop but they didn't listen a word.

The so called attackers aren't from Africa or any other countries. They were pirates, who hides in different unknown islands. They have targetted Africa, to blackmail the royalty and get what they want. Feeling scared, Queen Adena sent Jasmine to someone she was friends with, Eunhee's mother.

Queen Adena stood up from where she was sitting and sighed, "Let's work on getting a solution"

The other woman bowed. "Yes, your highness"

🌹

"I'm not hungry" You sat up from your table, where you ate lunch with your friends.

The large dining hall was filled with students and classical music. You, who always felt hungry even before lunch other days, didn't feel like that today, and it was friday. The last school day before two weeks of chirstmas holidays. Still, you didn't want to eat. Something bothered you but you couldn't point out what.

You excused yourself from your friends and headed outside, where no human walked. Everyone were in the dining hall so you felt at peace, walking in the school garden.

Humming a soft tune, you thoughtlessly wandered around, touching flowers but being carefull not to pluck them. You would probably get a good scold when the school gardners found you plucking even a single flower.

You wanted to make a flower crown and wear it instead of diamond one's your parents gave you. You never liked wearing heavy crowns on your head and prefered a simple one. Being yourself, you didn't care if you were a princess or not. You just wanted have fun in your youth.

"Jungkook, don't tease me" You heard a giggle coming from somewhere by the lake. You pressed your lips into a thin line and followed the sound of the giggles until your eyes caught a sight, causing you to stop breathing for a while.