Taehyung - Christmas Morning

"Wake up,Jagiya!"

Tae yelled a be jumped on your bed happily. It was Christmas Day and he was excited for you to open your gift.

"Five more minutes." You groaned. You were excited too but was still sleepy and wanted to stay in  your bed.

"Please please please." Tae whined into your ear with his arm around your waist.

You huffed and turned to your side away from him. "In a minute."

After that you stayed in bed for five minutes, you didn't go back to sleep. Instead you listened for Tae and was a bit worried when he was quiet.

Until he yanked the cover off you and grab your feet. "Time to get up!" He yelled as he yanked you out the bed and caught you before you hit the ground.

"Tae!" You growled and wiggled, trying to get out his grasp. "Put me down!"

"But you wouldn't get up." He huffed and carried you downstairs to the Christmas tree you had.

After clawing at him all the way to the tree, he finally put you down in front of it.

You sighed and glared at him as he practically jumped around the tree with excitement, eventually making you laugh.

"Alright, Love. Let's open our gifts." You smiled at him.

"Yes!" He quickly handed you a gift that was shaped like a box.

You ripped the wrapping paper up and opened the box, gasping when you saw what was inside. Inside was a shiny silver necklace with your name on it.

"Awwww." You smiled and hugged Tae. He hugged you back and helped you put it on.

You gave Tae his gift next and exchanged gifts until there was only one left. A tiny black box with a bow on it.

You reached over to grab it but Tae beat you to it.

"Y/N, ever since I first laid eyes in you I knew you were something special. When I met you I never wanted you to leave. It made me so happy when you agreed to go on a date with me. I love spending my time with you and I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/N." He got down on one knee in front of you and opened the box to show a diamond ring, "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

You looked at him with wide eyes, not noticing that you started to cry and nodded your head "Yes yes yes!" You hugged Tae tight and he chuckled, hugging you back. "Thank you, Jagiya."

You two pulled away and he put the ring onto your finger before kissing your forehead. "I love you so much, Y/N."

You hugged him tight and continued to cry "I love you too. So much."

_______________________
Merry Christmas!