chapter 21

It felt like time froze when taehyung smashed his lips against jungkook's but this time with a lot of passion and love.

Jungkook's eyes widen again but he couldn't bring himself to push the older away because it was the only support he had to keep him from completely drowning.

Taehyung moved his lips, slow and soft over the frozen ones, comforting in ways that words would never be. His hand rested below jungkook's ear, his thumb caressing the younger's cheek as their breaths mingled. He ran his fingers down the younger's spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between them.

The younger was soon running out of oxygen he needed. He punched the older chest weekly, trying to break the kiss. Taehyung got alert and slowly parted his lips away from the younger's. He swam up again, rising out of the water and jungkook gladly didn't cough this time. He panted heavily, and still shocked and blur from everything.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"I totally messed up. Argh..fuck it." Taehyung whined to chopa who was licking his paws, totally not giving a damn about taehyung's rants.

"Aish.. He's not even talking to me now.." The lilac head groaned and fell back on his bed.

While jungkook was inside the older's luxurious bathroom, taking a warm shower after they awkwardly got out from the pool. The younger just stared at the soap water on the tub he was sitting on.

His face looked emotionless, his always bunny smile had disappeared from the incident. He slowly traced his lips as the image of the kissing scene appeared in his mind again.

"Why did he kiss me?" Was the only question which ran through his mind the whole time. He quickly shook his head as crimson pink spread through his cheek.

"No jungkook ah! Taetae hyung is like you bro- ok ok... Is like your friend!!" His mind screamed as he patted his chest to convince himself.

"Friend.." He muttered lowly and patted his chest again.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?" He shook his and gulped nervously for an unknown reason.

Finally the brown haired male turned off the shower and got out of the bath tub to change. He wore the clothes taehyung had given him which was an oversized brown hoodie and black shorts. But the hoodie itself reached until his mid thighs due to his height and body proportions.  He sniffed the clothing and unconsciously smiled.

"Smells like taetae hyung." He thought and nuzzled his face inside the hoodie, giggling softly.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Aish how much are you gonna eat?" Taehyung scoffed looking at his dog which was a big foodie.

"I am gonna be homeless one day by just feeding you." He sighed and walked out of the kitchen to check up on jungkook.

He entered his room to see jungkook sitting on the bed, looking around nervously while playing with huge hoodie he was wearing. He swore to not look at the younger's exposed skin from the sinful clothing and gulped hardly to control his raging hormones.

The brown haired male finally noticed the older's presence and smiled slightly.

"Hyung.. Its late already. I need to go back. Yoongi hyung will be worried." He said and taehyung's raised his eyebrows.