He Gets Jealous (Part 3)

Kai sauntered forward and held his right hand out in front of him. He started chanting words that you didn't understand, but you then saw Damon holding his head in pain and groaning.

You immediately step out of the car. "Stop hurting him!" You scream at the psychopath. You were scared out of your mind. How did he do that? You think to yourself.

"Y/N, Get back in the car," Damon shrugs off whatever Kai had done to him and then looks up. "This ends now Kai."

"If you mean that you're going to give Y/N to me, than yes, I would agree that it was over." His face went stern. "But you didn't mean that, did you?"

Kai begins to hold his hand out again, and before you could stop yourself, you threw your body in front of Damon's as Kai began to chant again.

The pain was excruciating. You felt as if your head was going to cave in on you and you would become nothing more than a dead corpse in a few moments.

"Kai!" Damon shouted out as he lunged out at him. Damon ran up to him in a flash and threw him against a tree. That broke the connection and you could feel the pressure releasing from you head.

You felt yourself become dizzy, and you fell to the ground. "Y/N!" Damon said as he tried to run to you, but Kai stopped him mid-way and simply kept him frozen.

Your head was spinning and not just because of what Kai had done to you. How is he doing this? Why is Damon so strong? Are they even human? A million questions rummaged your mind as Kai slowly walked up to you, whistling a somber toon.

You looked to see Damon with pure fear in his eyes and he watched Kai pick you up while you screamed and tried to get away from him.

"I'd love to stay and chat Damon, but there's really somewhere I need to be." Kai laughed and began to walk further down the seemingly never-ending street, with you, now drifting off in his arms, and Damon desperately trying to break free, struggling to get to you and save his new-found love.

———————————————-
So, hi.  It's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry this isn't much, But I've felt really bad about not updating for over a year. I promised I would do better and then I just disappeared again. Really sorry guys. Yes this is short, and yes it is going to be a four parter cuz I have to think up what comes next. This is a little rough but I felt like y'all needed something new. Badly.

I'm not making any promises, but I do really want to try and get back to updating on this book. I mean you all obviously deserve and ending to this particular story and I've also gotten requests that I haven't fulfilled.

I will try. Thank you all. I love you. And thank you so much for 45K views! What????

Until next time...