Part three -Aria

' hey, I'm Aria. I just moved next door and my mum told me to come by to introduce myself as we will be neighbours' I say as I look up at who answers the door only to see the hottest person I have possibly seen in my life.

' hey aria, pretty name, I'm Luke' he smirks looking down at me.

I blush and look down hoping he wouldn't notice the colour creeping up into my cheeks.
'Awh are you blushing?' He coos, he puts a finger under my chin and lists my head up so that I am forced to look at him, ' a pretty name for a pretty hot girl, huh?' I didn't think it was even possible to blush anyone than what I already was but apparently was, I felt myself going a deep red colour, I wasn't used to this kind of attention.
He wraps a hand around my waist and lays his hand on the small of my back, ' would you like a tour babygirl?' I feel a warm feeling in my stomach, god I've just met this guy and already I want to do things to him.. that nickname.. wow this is going to be a great couple of years now that I'm living next to him. I'm interrupted from my dirty thoughts about what I'd like to do to him by him coughing and respecting what he said. I nod and let him lead me through his house, he shows me the kitchen, bathroom, toilets, spare rooms Until we  finally stop outside his room. ' this is my room princess, want to come Inside?' He whispers in my ear, I can feel his hot breath on my neck and it sends tingles down my spine. I nod and let out a shaky breath as he opened his door and leads me to the bed....
We sit and talk for half an hour just getting to know each other and learning useless facts like what our favourite song is, who our favourite band is and stuff like that Until he leans in and plants an ever so soft kiss onto my lips. My eyes flutter shut and he makes the kiss deeper, he trails his tongue along my bottom lip, requesting entrance. I open my mouth slightly allowing him to freely roam my mouth, our tongues fight for dominance but I eventually give in and let him win, his hands go to my waist where they lay there gently, mine go to his hair playing with it softly. When we finally pull away we are both slightly out of breath. He grabs my phone out my back pocket. ' hey..' I start
' I'm only putting in my number, don't worry' he says soothingly. He hands back my phone and I look at the name ' Daddy Luke 😩'
' hmm classy' I say laughing. He tilts his head slightly and chuckles to himself. ' you love it really babygirl'.
I look at the time and realise that I should probably go home soon for dinner so that my mum isn't worried sick, I tell him I need to leave and he sighs and intertwines our hands and leads me back to the door. ' do you want me to walk you home' he asks with a smile.
' Lukeee, I only live next door' I chuckle.
He looks at me for a second and presses his lips against mine. I feel a warm flutter in my stomach and kiss him back, ' I just wanna make sure you get home safely babygirl' he mutters into my mouth.
' I will now,  don't you worry' I tease as I pull away from the kiss and let go of his hand as I walk out the door. ' I'll text you later Daddy' the look on his face changes from playful concern to something different that I don't recognise. He shuts the door and I make my way back to my house.