Final Chapter

MERRY MOTHAFUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!
OR WHATEVER YOU CELABRATE, JUST KNOW IM UPDATING FINALLY!!
I'm not even going to explain my absence, just know this chapter has character death and I was always planing on ending it this way.

Sorry not sorry?

I slid my phone into my jacket pocket and started walking back home.

I could have hailed a taxi since the walk was a bit lengthy but I decided that I needed the exercise to clear my head.

5 years.

5 fucking years.

No actually my whole fucking life.lll

I have wasted my whole fucking life on that asshole.

He fucking abused me!

Tears started to form in my eyes again so I shook my head and let out a slight laugh.

I can't believe that it took me seeing him making out with some random whore to realise that.

I turned the corner up to our apartment complex and walked up the stairs.

I unlocked the door and stepped in.

I slipped out of my shoes and walked into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water.

I gulped it down and stood in silence before taking a deep breath.

"Well this is it. I'm going to pack as much as I can and get the hell out of here. I'm done."

I pushed myself off of the counter and headed to my room.

I reached under my bed and pulled out a suitcase.

I opened it and started to stuff it full of everything I owned trying not to think about how I had used this same suitcase for when Kacchan and I went to Hawaii last year.

I finished relatively quick and was about to drag the suitcase into the living room when I heard the front door swing open.

My heart skipped a beat and I immediately broke out into a cold sweat.

"Deku?" Kacchan called

'Babe where are you?'

I took a breath and zipped up my suitcase rushing to the living room completely ignoring kacchan.

"What the hell are you doing Deku?" Kacchan asked

I continued to ignored him and brushed past him to the bathroom grabbing my other things.

Kacchan leaned against the doorframe watching as I scrambled to collect my stuff.

When I had gotten everything I turned to exit the bathroom but kacchan was blocking the door.

I swallowed my fear and said "can you get the fuck out of my way please?"

Kacchan looked slightly taken aback before giving me a shake of his head and a laugh before saying,

"I'm going to ask you this one last time, slowly since you're obviously a stupid fucking Deku. Now tell me, what the hell are you doing Deku."

I took a deep breathe and exhaled.

"I'm leaving Kacchan. So move."

Once those words left my mouth kacchan let his guard down and I was able to push past him.

"W-what are you talking about Deku?" Kacchan asked following me as I stuffed the rest of my stuff into a backpack.

"I'm leaving Kacchan! We're done! I won't put up with this anymore! I never should have even let this all start." I said as I slipped on my jacket.

"Wait...look babe let's talk about this." Kacchan said starting to use the sweet voice he would always use after our fights.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

Hes sat downn and tried to make me sit down too but I stood my ground.

I was done.

"Babe...Izuku....I need you. Please." Kacchan begged staring into my eyes.

I wanted to forgive him once again.

I wanted him to hold me and tell me he loved me.

I wanted him to actually mean it.

But he wouldn't mean it.

I knew that.

I've always known that.

"I have loved you Kacchan....I've given you everything I have, so please.... Enough is enough kacchan..."

Tears filled my eyes again and I tried to pull away from kacchan but he pulled me into his lap and kissed me.

My eyes widened in surprise and I immediately pushed him away and climbed out of his lap.

"What the hell katsuki!? I said it's over." I moved to grab my bags when he suddenly gripped onto my arm.

Hard.

I suddenly felt myself being tossed into a wall.

I groaned in pain and attempted to stand again but kacchan grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back down as he let out a heartless chuckle.

"Katsuki huh?...."

He laughed again

"After all we've been through do you think you can call me that?? HUH???" Kacchan shouted as he slammed my head against the wall.

"K-kacchan let me go." I gasped as he gripped my hair smiling menially.

"Oh. So now it's kacchan huh? You've been such a pain in my ass Deku but now...ha...now you think YOU'RE leaving??"

Kacchan dragged me up by the hair and threw me on the couch.

"After everything I've done for you."

Kacchan struck my face hard enough that the blood from my nose splattered the couch cushions.

Kacchan pushed his hair back and laughed before he punched me again.

And again.

And again.

I'm pretty sure I was screaming but who knows.

The only thing I'm sure of is that by the time kacchans hands wrapped around my throat I was already dying.

And by the time the cops showed up I had been dead for at least 4 hours.

My body had started rotting pretty quick witch seemed fitting since I had also fallen in love with my Murderer so fucking quick.

Sorry? I had to it.