Chapter 14(PART 2)- TRUTH OR LIES

Shoutssss to--------
Lisa0088 She's absolutely amazing and super pretty! ❤ One of my favourite readers!

More shouts in the next chapters (: You're all just amazing❤

WARNING: This Chapter is sensitive. Be gentle!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lara's anger surfaced. It had reached its limit. It was time to go all out.

He asked, "Lara what did you just say? Where did this come from? What in God's name is going on?"

She leaned in, a huge frown on her pretty face, "You cunning imbecile."

"Did you just call me an imbecile?"

Lara slowly stood up, his eyes following hers, "Did you really think I would be in the dark for that long? You really thought I would never find out about you and what you really are?"

She slowly walked away from him, "What a monster. Tell me about, what's her name? Kira. Your second personal maid. I heard you went beast mode on her she ran away from this place. In fact, tell me about all six maids, yes Tess included. I want to hear her victory from your mouth."

"Lara," He got to his feet, "You've got to be kidding-"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M KIDDING?" She turned to face him. "You pestered Kira till she ran away from here. Josy was sacked and shamed for being caught behaving inappropriately with you and your mom makes sure her suffering is eternal. Meena... poor Meena! Because of you she committed suicide. The one after her resigned abruptly without any reason. I wonder damn why! I can only think of one name! And Tess! I still admire how she stood up to you! Exactly what I plan to do!"

"Is that the story around? Is that what they're saying about me?"

"Gonna deny it?? Don't worry, I expected that from you."

"Kira left to help me! She wasn't running because I went beast mode on her or whatever you want to call it. She left to help me."

"Help you with what??" Lara put her hands on her hips.

Jayden hesitated, saying, "You won't understand."

"Oh sure sure." Lara mocked, "And I suppose Josy's suffering is to help you as well?"

"Josy was very inappropriate-"

"I'm DAMN SURE you were the cause of that." Lara's rage fumed.

"You don't know anything, Lara."

"Sure I don't! Are you also going to tell me that Meena's suicide was to help you?"

Jayden's eyes were full of surprise, "I can't believe you would joke about something like that."

"Again, do I look like I'm joking??"

"I was the only one there for Meena. She had an ocean full of problems, and she was going through a heart break at the same time. She wanted to end it, and I was the only one she could confide in. I tried to convince her that there is more to life, and things will surely fall in place. But how? How was someone like me going to describe the beauty of life when I was just like her? The only difference was, she was bold enough to admit that that was what she wanted. And I was too late."

"Good story! Prince Jayden, lavished with all kinds of riches and privileges, wanted to kill himself too." Lara said sarcastically, "I almost believed. And the one after Meena?"

Jayden just stared at Lara, shocked by her ignorant words. Depression was not a poor man's illness. It didn't care about financial status or societal privileges.