009

"Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

R U B Y/ Y O U pov

"It's Stan.." the voice said, "Gee you don't even know your own boyfriends voice." He spit out nervously.

I opened the door all the way giving him the biggest hug ever, crying into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling back.

"I might have to move. Either that or I won't see my dad for a while." I said wiping my tears.

"What? Why?" He asked.

I explained the whole situation and he hugged me again. I felt his body shake.

Was he crying? I hugged him tighter.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

He froze. Shit did I send the wrong message.

"WhaauT?" He asked nervously.

"To lay down Stan! I'm just exhausted!" I laughed, punching his arm playfully.

"Oh! Yeah." He responded following me to my bed.

We laid(is it lied? No huh.) on my bed. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and my head was resting on my chin.

"Stan." I said lifting my head and looking him in the eye.

"What?" He asked smiling.

Can I kiss you? May we kiss? We should kiss? Kiss me? Let's smoosh faces? Let's suck faces? Let's touch lips?

"What is it? Rub-"

I smashed my lips into Stan's. He smiled into the kiss. I rolled on top of him, him, putting his hands in my waist.

My heart was beating faster and faster each second. Chills went down my back.

I grabbed his hair, while deepening the kiss. If I never got to see him again. I wanted this to be one of our last memories.

Just me and him.

"Shit." He said ending the kiss.

"What?" I asked can confused.

"I was only supposed to stay for a lunch, 5 period already ended." Stan said getting off the bed.

"Why can't you skip." I said, pouting.

"Are you kidding! My dad would kill me!" He said fixing himself up in the mirror.

"Not even for me, Stan the Man?" I asked snaking my arms around him.

He smiled turning around arm kissing my forehead.

"Please. I don't want to be alone." I said a bit more serious.

"Fine, but only this one time!" Stand said lying back on the bed.

"Yes! I'm turning Stanley into a bad boy!" I joked, poking him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said, rolling his eyes.

"You love me!" I laughed.

"I do." Stan nodded.

"I love you too Stan." I said kissing him again.

He smiled into the kiss.

Eventually I fell asleep in his arms. I felt him playing with my hair.

A/n y'all dirty hoes thought this was gonna be smut. Nah man. Don't want to trigger the people.