🐰Toy Bonnie x Rose Part 2🐰

Toy Bonnie's POV

17 years..... It's been seventeen years since my death and the last time I saw Rose. I wonder what she looks like right now. I wonder if she still remembers me. I have new friends with the other toy animatronics like me and the old ones. One of them was my long lost brother, Brian but he preferred to be called Bonnie now and he called me T. B.  in short of Toy Bonnie. I joined with them killing night guards since we all hate and despise  night guards since the killer was a night guard. Oh, I heard that there will be a night guard tonight. I smirked at the thought of getting them stuffed in a suit and see them in pain.

Hehehehe..... This'll be fun.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A night guard came with a cap on so the animatronics can't recognize the night guard but what confused them is that the night guard is wearing a pleated skirt that two inches away from her knee. So it's a she.

She walked directly to the office and took a seat on a swivel seat.  She grabbed the tablet and switched camera to camera until then, the clock chimed 12 am and the phone started to rang. She was about to grabbed the phone but it beeped and she realized that it's a recorded message. The recorded message she heard was unexpected.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Time Skip: Night 5 (let's get this over with)

"OH SH*T! THE MUSIC BOX!" She exclaimed as she grabbed the music box and winded it then she puts it back down on the desk. She sighed relief. "So close." She sighed and leaned against desk in front. She looked at her wrist watch and it read '3:30 a.m."

"This is my last night and after this sh*t, I can go home and eat my nachos." She said.

The lady looked around the place and sighed. She went back sitting on the swivel seat and grabbed a flashlight. She lighted the hallway to see no animatronics this time. She turned off the flashlight and grabbed the music box to wind it up again then she grabbed the monitor to find the animatronics. "Where are you now, f**kers?" She mumbled while tapping the screen.

But little did she know, that there is someone ready to attack her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Toy Bonnie's POV

That night guard is so pathetic. She didn't check the right vent for 30 minutes now. I smirked when she was busy looking at the tablet and it's my time to take the advantage. I crawled out of the quietly and faced in front of her. She was wearing a black cap so I can't see her face.

She's been looking through the tablet for 5 minutes so I decided to do it. I put the tablet down making her gasp and looked up at me. I screeched and jumped towards her making us fall on the floor with a loud 'clank' because of me. I saw the cap rolled off of her head and I looked down at the victim with a menacing look.

But then I gasped as I saw a woman with her familiar red hair spreading around her head and familiar brown eyes.  I looked at her more I might say this woman is beautiful and then, I gasped.....

This woman is Rose.....all grown up.

She looked at me with a scared expression. I'm trying to fight an urge of hugging her and telling her that I missed her so much.

I slowly got off of her and stood up. She sat up slowly while letting out a shaking breath looking at me in surprise.

I almost hurt her. I almost killed the person I longer for. I'm so sorry, Rose.

I backed away from her and ran down the dark hallway before she speaks.

I don't want to hurt her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rose's POV

Well......that was........unexpected.

I slowly got off from the floor and dusted myself off. While I did, I heard a child crying. There's no way I'm going there but since I'm a night guard, I decided to be an idiot or a hero to go there and get the child before those robots will get the child.

I grabbed the flashlight and flashed it in the hallway. I let out a suspiration sigh and headed down the hallway. The cry echoed again and I followed the noise. I found myself in the dining area and I continued to walk further.

"Hey kid, where are you?" I asked as I scanned the flashlight around and I realized the crying stopped. Que?

Suddenly, I felt the chill making my hair on my arms and legs stand also making goosebumps. I turned around and saw somewhat like an endoskeleton. Sh*t! It's scary af! It screeched at me making me scream. "QUE CARAJO?!" I shouted and it lunged at me pinning me to the ground.

I started to curse in Spanish as I tried to get out of his grip but it tightened. I looked at its face and I saw it raising its robotic hand that has sharp claws. I closed my eyes as I screamed.

I then heard another screech and it's getting louder. I opened my eyes and I saw the blue robotic bunny lunged at the endoskeleton. I sat up quickly and watched them fighting in awe.

Toy Bonnie then tore it apart and dropped it on the floor. It was really dark so I can't see him properly but I know he really did decapitate that robot. I heard footsteps heading towards me and I know it's Toy Bonnie. I still can't see his face because he was in the shadows and the moonlight shone on me but through the glass doors.

But instead of a robotic hand coming out of the shadow, it was a pale human hand that has black manicure. I hesitantly grabbed his hand and he pulled me up, still gripping my hand, he stepped out of the shadows to see a very handsome guy in blue despite with the make-up on his face. His emerald green eyes looking at mine, staring at each other for awhile.

His eyes.....

His hair.....

His face......

He looks so familiar.

"Funny that you didn't recognize me...... Rose." No, don't tell me that this is.....

"B-Brandon?"

He didn't say anything but pulled me into a hug. I tried to pull away to look at him but he hugged me tighter and man, he has the nerve to bury his head on the crooked of my neck.

"Do you still remember the deal?" He asked and I could feel him smirking. Ugh! I want to punch that smirk off that is forming on his lips because I know the deal he's talking about. "W-what deal?" Carajo! Why did I stuttered?

"Oh~so you do know." Please, kill me now.

"Shut up!" I exclaimed as I can feel warmth rising on my cheeks. He looked at me for awhile and me glaring at him. He then chuckled and said, "You're so cute". I was about to protest but my mouth was shut by his making my breath hitched.

He pulled away and that smirk of his never left from his face. I glared at him as my cheeks getting redder.

"I hate you, tu ego centrado conejo." I said as I buried my face on his chest making he chuckle as he hugged me.

"But you love me anyway."