80k Giveaway Results

And the cutoff line is.....

Now!

The 80k giveaway for the Dragon Chase is now over.

I'll get to work shortly on the particulars for the prizes. The next chapter published on The Dragon Chase will be the special prize chapter where the cast answers the questions you've submitted.

(As an aside, if you have a few more before I finish writing the chapter, you can still ask them. Just ask them as in-line comments in THIS paragraph. The deadline is whenever I manage to finish writing the Q&A chapter)

Special prizes have been issued to a few people. Mostly because they've been pioneering fellow authors who've been supporting, critiquing and being magnificent long before The Dragon Chase was cool.

VenomousKitsune who has just finished her own offering in Wattpad, The Catalyst, proving again that High Fantasy tends to be where Wattpad's best work is written.

KellyJBurke who pulls at my sanity by creeping along with his Space Opera version of Beowulf, the audacious tale known as Road Kill.

CaptainSarcastic101 who recently took her entire operatic tale and turfed the whole thing because she thought it wasn't good enough. Many people woud happily have called her trash bin their magnum opus, but her new version is better. Feel free to invest in her, she's good for finishing it.

inkwellheart Incubating one of the most intriguingly accessible true Steampunk stories in her Elysium series, with a litany of other works and short stories.

Now, for the winners.

Prize #1 goes to EvelynHail by default. Because apparently no one else wanted to float me their stuff, even with expressed permission and a prize.

I'll read over that story you PMed me, and we can work out how to give it an unsubtle shout-out in story.

Prize #2 goes to RosieRoo689 for #moderatelyfondofgerald.

PM me and we can talk about a character you'd like in the upcoming tale 'Bitter Cold Truth'.

Prize #3 goes to NiamhBran and kapow_12

In-universe appearance for you or a character of yours. PM me and we'll figure things out.

Prize #4 goes to @TheRussianPrincess @Murabbi4 @yukiaishi and @FireGirlDragons12345

You get to name one of the following: An Airship, a building, a new piece of equipment or a Bureau. It's first in-line message in this paragraph, first served.

Also, a fifth prize in the fourth category goes to @Ag_Avian, for being unique enough to send the request along with his entry.

And to everyone who has ever willingly picked up The Dragon Chase, thank you. You have enriched my life by letting me share this.

And most importantly, I'll get to work on that chapter. Should be soon.

Burn brightly