3. Goodbyes...?

Betty's P.O.V

I miss her. I miss the scent of her. I miss her side comments. I miss her cooking. Dammit I miss my mom, I took her for advantage I know I did. I didn't know what I had until I fucking lost it.

My mom wasn't a person to adapt to change at all but she did for me and she did it for MY happiness and all I did was treat her like she was the biggest bitch to me. I sigh and start to pack my things for school when my dad walks in.

I honestly didn't want to talk to him, sure my mom and him always had fights every two days but he walks around like he really doesn't care for her at all like... she's nothing to him anymore. When I told him about her going missing he just shrugged and said lets go talk to the cops. He never freaked out, never flinched, nothing, only person who actually genuinely cared for her is her family and now just finding out, FP Jones. 

"Hey Betty breakfast is ready if you want to come down and eat with the family." he asks smiling. "It's not a family breakfast without mom, dad.." I respond and touch the necklace she gave me for my 16th birthday, it had my birthstone on it. "Betty" he says with a sigh and closes my door softly.

"M-maybe its time to give up on looking for her honey, maybe she just left on her own and she doesn't want us to come and find her... it has been three days, with no clues, nor leads? its time to accept that she isn't just going to show up in the middle of the night and be sitting at the head of the table Betty," I am completely shocked by his statement , he wants me to forget about my own mother? what the hell is wrong with him.

"You want me to give up hope on them finding my mom?" I say angrily "You want me to give up on the slightest chance that they'll find her ok and safe and bring her home to us? to me?" I dig my nails into my palms. "You know what I don't where my dad has gone but I want him back, the one who cared if his wife went outside into the dark for more than 2 seconds, the one who- you know what never mind, please move I'm gonna be late to school." I say shoving him and he isn't even phased about what I said, its like he had something to do with it but thats just crazy talk... right?

{COUPLE HOURS LATER}

FPs P.O.V

I get a phone call around 2 in the morning from a unknown caller, now usually I will just leave it to ring, but something in my gut told me that I should just pick up the phone

When I pick it up its voice thats all to familiar... Alice speaks in a weak tone "F-FP, h hi" she says I can hear she about to cry, god I just grow more angrier knowing she's hurting and that someone has her. Her voice breaks my thoughts,

"FP y-you still there, please tell me you are..." she says on the verge of tears. "Y-yes Alice I'm still here, where are you? are you ok? are you hurt? how? what?" I ask spitting questions at her knowing damn well I shouldn't, she might've stolen the phone and can't talk for long and I'm over whelming her with questions. 

"FP, please I don't have time but please if I don't and I know I won't please take care of Betty for me, she a strong and brave on, but she's just like me and you know how far she can go only on strong and brave... make sure Hal doesn't degrade her and tell her that she should forget about me because I know him and he would do that shit, secondly... I love you, I always have and always will, I regret not running away with you, but I don't regret my kids or the choices I made. I love you so much FP just in case I don't you know.." she says in a sad tone 

I refused to let het think she was going to die "No, Alice you are gonna come out like a friggin warrior you are, please hang in there ace, I promise I will find you no matter how long it'll take, I will always find you... ace I've always loved you too, since day one, and I dot regret anything with Gladys, look stay strong and keep fighting for me, please you have too, you're going too I know you and I know us ace, be strong baby please keep fighting." 

'ok' was all I heard before the phone disconnected us and I throw the phone against the wall pacing now, dammit I really do need to find her now.

Why hello my loves!! welcome back after a short wait, yes this is short but I'm seriously having writers block so help me out with the next chapter please 😅😩 what do you want to happen next? who's P.O.V do you want to see more of? Do you want an easy and quick find?

!ALSO! - Should I write a river dale one-shot book? you guys can make suggestions like Beronica, Falice? anything!! it can be ReaderXCharacter, or anything with he LGBTQ!!! I'm open to anything to please comment if you want me too please! thanks for reading, much love <3