Chapter 15

Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Your cheating!!!" Louis screams at me 

"No I'm just boss at this game." We've been playing scrabble for 2 hours and so far I have beat Danielle, Perrie,Zayn,Harry and Niall. It took me a while to beat Eleanor but I finally did it 30 minutes ago. I complete my final word which brings me up too 249 points.

"I win!!! Again" I laugh at Louis as he pouts and walks over to the couch with the rest of the group. I'm facing Liam next. He sits down and everyone leans in closer getting ready for the show down.

"Ready to lose Lili." I challenge him

"Oh it's on Gabrielle."

"Kick his butt Gabrielle" Louis shouts from the couch

"Yeah" I hear the others say 

"Hey where are my fans?" He asks offended

"Sorry Lili but I only cheer for winners and she's so going to beat you," Louis says with a sympathetic look on his face.

I finally beat him after an hour of going back and forth. Harry and Louis went in the kitchen to make dinner 30 minutes ago and all we have heard is screaming since then.  I stand up to stretch and I notice I have black letters on my lower back. I walk into the kitchen to show the lads and girls. There's pasta everywhere. What the hell happened?

"Hey guys what's this?" I turn around and lift my shirt a little.

"Your my property bitch. She's mine lads" Louis reads the words on my back. Ihear hin gasp.

"What the hell? Who did that?"I hear Harry shout

"I don't know. I just noticed this right now." I pull my shirt back down and turn around. Everyone has anger in their eyes.

"It has to be that doctor." Zayn comes into the conversation.

"We are getting you a new doctor now." Niall grabs the phone and dials the number.

"Gabbie go take a shower and scrub that off." Liam orders. I start to walk up the stairs but hear Niall shout.

"Gabbie wait." I stop in my tracks and turn around. I hear him ask for another doctor then he thanks who ever he's talking to. He puts the phone down. 

"Guys we have to tell her now." He says

"Whats going on?" I step closer to them all

"Cuddles ran away and we don't where he is. He wasn't here when we found you the night of the talent show." Liam says. Cuddles was what I named the cat Harry got me.

"Oh and the girls moved in with us while you were out." Louis says

"Is that ok with you?" Zayn asks

"Of course."  I run over and hug all of them.

"We got you a new doctor by the way." Niall says with a smile

"Now close your eyes we have a suprise for you." Liam beams as Harry covers  my eyes. He leads me up the stairs. I hear a lot of foot steps behind me so I'm guessing the rest of them are following behind us. We stop and I feel a blast of cold air and the smell of my shampoo. 

"Ready?" Harry asks I nod my furiously. I hear them all chuckle, he lift his hands from my eyes to meet my new cerulean colored room. The furniture is still whit, the mirrors that Stephanie broke are fix and replaced. The bathroom is now cerulean and white, I noticed my closet is full of new clothes. I stepped into the room to see that the walls were covered with gold and black words.  I saw the words love, beautiful,caring,family, creative and some of  the lyrics from all the songs I sang at the talent show.