Pillow Talk Part 3- Dean x reader

Being pregnant wasn't always easy. Throwing up in the morning gets tiring after just one time. Maybe I didn't think this all the way through. 

Dean proposed soon after I told him I was pregnant. This was a relief, because wedding dress shopping in the maternity section would have been an absolute nightmare. We had a nice private ceremony with Sam, Cas, Jody and the girls, and Mary. I looked amazing and so did Dean, so of course I cried. Buckets. Of course Sam already knew, and Cas could obviously sense the new heartbeat, but we decided not to tell any of the other guests until we were at least back from our honeymoon.

We went to Hawaii for a week for a brief honeymoon. Dean drank a lot and had a nice time, and I watched him drink and wished I could, too. Making babies is fun. Raising kids is fun. Being pregnant and giving birth isn't exactly a nice time. Especially when you kind of have a thing for alcohol.

There was one night when I was about 3 months along that I noticed something different. We were watching some movies and eating popcorn when I suddenly felt a bit nauseated. I got up and headed for the bathroom, ready to vomit. Once the whole mess part was over, I rinsed out my mouth and took a look in the mirror. My face had started to break out a bit worse than normal since pregnancy basically wrecks your whole body and floods it with hormones. I decided to lift up my shirt to talk to the baby when I noticed something else.

"Dean!" I called, excited. "Get in here!"

"Is everything okay, baby?" he asked breathing a little bit heavier from having run across the bunker.

"Look," I whispered, lifting my shirt for him to see. He just returned a confused glance. "There's a bump."

"Oh. Oh!" he whispered back excitedly. He felt my stomach gently and pulled me closer to him. "I love you," he smiled, kissing my forehead. "I love both of you."

"We love you, too" I grinned.

----

A few weeks after the whole baby bump thing, there was another important development in my pregnancy. Of course we had gone to the doctor a few times to make sure our baby was okay, but nothing had really shown me that the baby was alive. It was getting kind of frustrating. I was going to be the worst mom, I swear. Oh, and we're having a girl.

"Dean, can't I just go on one hunt with you?" I pleaded. "Something simple? Easy to kill?"

"No, (Y/N)!" He shouted in response. "It's too dangerous. I am not going to risk the love of my life and my unborn daughter for some stupid werewolf, ghoul, vampire, or something!"

"But, Dean, I want to–"

"No, (Y/N)!" He cut me off angrily.

"Dean, I am tired of just waiting around the bunker watching movies and eating and laying around! I need some action! I need something exciting!"

"(Y/N), I won't let–"

"Oh!" I cut him off this time. I was getting this weird feeling. It felt like a fish was flopping around in my uterus. The look on my face must have shown my concern.

"Baby, what's going on?" he asked sweetly. "Is everything okay?"

"Feel it! Feel it!" I whispered, putting his hand to my stomach. He just seemed confused for a moment before realization struck him.

"She's kicking," he smiled with a look of awe. I just nodded excitedly.

"She's moving her little legs!" I cried excitedly. "My baby girl's moving her little legs!"

---- 

It was two weeks after my due date. I was in hell. This was worse than our actual visits to Crowley. I was so pregnant. I was waddling my way everywhere. The doctor had considered putting me on bedrest, but my protests were enough to clear the thought from her mind.

I had tried everything to induce labor. I had eaten spicy foods, tried acupuncture, and even exercised, god forbid. I decided to call the doctor to see if there was anything else I could do.

"Doc, I can't stand this anymore. How can I get this baby out of me?"

"Have you tried exercise?"

"Yes," I ground out.

"What about sex. Sex seems to be the most effective thing for most couples."

"Alright. Thanks, doc."

With that, I hung up and waited for Dean to get back from his supply run. If he didn't get home soon, I was going to go to Sam. Luckily, he was through the door within the next five minutes.

"How are my girls?" He asked sweetly. I waddled over to him and attached our lips. He pulled away after a few moments. "Whoa, what was that for?"

"Take me right now, Dean."

Oh, come on. I was really desperate.

"But you're really pregnant."

"Dean," I exclaimed, annoyed. "If you don't have sex with me right now, I'll go to Sam–"

He cut me off with a heated kiss. Eventually we ended up doing it on the couch, and after we had finished, I felt a different liquid expel itself from my area.

"I mean, I knew I was good but–" he smirked.

"Dean! My water just broke!"

"Oh shit."

---

And so Joanne Mary Winchester was born. Dean loved her more than life and never wanted to put her down. She was so little. And sweet. I was so happy that I could maybe have a semi-normal life with the 2.5 kids and husband that loves us more than anything in the world. Maybe I could convince Dean to get a dog. Who knows?

--------

There will be a part 4. Thoughts?