Chapter 34

"Gabriella, you will go with Felix. I will pick you up when you are finished" Christopher stated firmly.

"So you aren't coming with us?" I questioned.

"I have things to do that are more important than giving you a makeover" He stated.

"So you won't mind if I dye my hair green?" I tested.

"I simply won't care" He shook his head.

I furrowed my brows. I huffed at his indifference. One minute he was gentle and kind then next he was acting like the cold hearted Mafia boss he was.

"Fine" I huffed.

With that me and Felix went to the car. Felix insisted on driving me himself so Christopher agreed.

My mind was occupied thinking about today's encounter. I can't believe I actually wanted Christopher to kiss me. Something was clearly wrong with me. Why did I feel so embarrassed when he laughed at me?

I wasn't supposed to care about it at all. He didn't kiss me. So what? Big deal. I tried to make myself believe that this was all for my game. Yes, it was. I was doing all of this for my game. I wouldn't back down. I would win. And for that I needed a little more information about him. I needed to know things he liked. I needed to know his taste in women.

What did he like to see in a woman? What would he love about a woman?
I needed all the information I could master. And I would use it for my own sake.

With that a mischievous plan settled inside of me. What a better way than you ask? I get what I want because I ask for it. Weren't those my words?

"Felix" I voiced.

"Hmm" He hummed quietly.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure." He kept his eyes on the road.

"What does..." I cleared my throat.

"What does Christopher like in a woman?" I gained my confidence back.

Felix burst into fits of laughter. Like he couldn't believe I was asking something like this. My cheeks flushed red.

"I knew there was something between you two" He said after he calmed down.

My cheeks flushed even redder if it was possible. What was he talking about? Was it so visible that I was trying to win his heart?

"N-No...I mean yes." I stuttered.

Get a grip, Gabriella.

"Felix, that's not what you think. It's just me. He doesn't like me that way" I stated.

"What I want to know is what does he like in a woman. I mean I want to know his taste. I just want to-"

"You just want to make him fall for you" Felix said seriously. My eyes widnend in shock.

"That's a dangerous thing your planning on. You are playing with fire, Gabriella" He smirked.

"I know what I'm doing" I answered confidently.

"Fine, what do you want to know" We turned to the left.

"Everything, Felix. I want to know what he likes in a woman. How should they look? Act, behave" I answered.

"Hmm"

"To be honest I haven't taken special interest in my cousins taste for women." He murmured.

I kept questioning him until we reached our destination. He walked me into a small building that looked abandoned. When we entered I gasped in shock.