Chapter 27. Wait what?!

Age: 21

Your POV

Team 7 was now on their way to the Hokage's building, I am already there because of my deal with the Hokage. Team 7 just finished the mission of capturing Tora, and I didn't go with them this time.

As the team walked in, my heart started to beat faster. "Oh?! Dragon!!!" Naruto yelled out, throwing the cat towards Sasuke and running my way. "Hey!!! Why weren't you there today?!" He excitedly said while jumping up and down.

I ruffled his hair, "ah well, I had to talk with the Hokage about some stuff." I nervously glanced at the Hokage, and he chuckled. "Ohhhhh" Naruto said, eyeing the both of us suspiciously.

"Oh by the way, I got you guys a C-rank mission." I said, while grabbing the scroll and handing it to Kakashi. He explained our mission and Naruto seemed bummed because it wasn't someone important.

"Ah guys.." I softly spoke, gaining everyone's attention. "The Hokage here decided to be an ass," I said while rolling my eyes, "and told me that I have to reveal my identity if I want to continue being with you guys." This peeked their interests as they slowly came closer to me, making me sigh.

"Don't be too surprised will ya." I said, reaching for my mask. Everyone gulped and I muttered, "here goes nothing." I slowly pulled my mask off, it wasn't enough to see my entire face just yet though, so they all inched a bit closer.

I closed my eyes and let the mask go off entirely, putting the mask on the desk. Silence, no-one dared to speak or make a single sound.

I opened one of my eyes, and saw Kakashi's wide eye, tears daring to come out. Naruto had tears rolling down already and Sasuke was trying to stop his tears, rubbing his eyes furiously.

I opened my other eye, gently let my hand rest on Sasuke's shoulder. He looked up, still in shock and still fighting his tears. "I-" before I could finish, Sasuke hugged me tightly.
"O-onee-san..? W-where were y-you?" He choked out, making my heart ache. "Im sorry.." I whispered into his ear, kissing his cheek. He let go of me and walked out of the room, saying that he needs to get some air.

Now it was Naruto's turn to glomp me. Which he did, he literally ran into my arms and embraced me tightly. "What the hell Onee-chan?! Why did you leave?!" He yelled out, tears rolling down. I wrapped my arms around him, "Ill tell you later." He nodded and let go of me.

I slowly looked up at Kakashi, he was frowning and his eyes screamed that he felt pain. My heart ached again, and I felt my stomach turn into a knot. He slowly came closer, cupping my cheek with his big hand. "You are here again.." he muttered, he slowly started wrapping his arms around me and I wrapped mine around him. We shared a tight hug, and as we broke it, I gave him a bright smile.

"Yup! Uchiha (Y/N) is back in the game!" I said, holding up a peace sign. Sakura looked bewildered, "Uchiha?!" She yelled out, completely confused as to what just happened. "Yeah, Im Sasuke's older sister," I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Should we like, tell this to the rest of Konoha?" Kakashi asked, looking towards the Hokage and I. The Hokage nodded, "lets do that with a party, after your mission." Naruto excitedly nodded, "this is going to be great." He said while smiling.

Sasuke came back in, his eyes were a bit swollen and red, meaning that he cried. He had a small blush covering his cheeks as he walked over to us. "Hey.." he said. I chuckled, "you're so cute omg." I pinched his cheeks, making him roll his eyes and turn an even brighter shade of red.