Chapter 52

Angel-

"If we're quiet she'll go away," I whisper against Harry's lips.

"Bitch you thought," Jerica's voice sounds now from the other side of the partly opened door. "Tell your man to find a better hiding spot for his emergency key, get your skinny ass dressed and come talk to me cause we're about to have some words." She adds.

"I like her," Harry smirks.

"You're about to not like me if you don't get your dick outta her!" She chides before stomping back downstairs.

"I may of changed my mind," Harry mumbles and I regretfully pull myself from his warmth. He watches me as I walk over to my lingerie box and sighs, "You need to unpack later baby, I'll move some stuff around in the closet so we can move you in properly. We can paint or redecorate... Whatever you want to make this feel like home." He adds as I pull out the white lace body suit that had caught his eye so long ago, he gulps loudly as I slip the lace garment on. "I knew that would look good on you," He whispers, now just inches away from me. His arousal now at full attention brushes against my ass as he kisses my shoulder. "Like an Angel."

"Your Angel," I reply with a grin before pulling on some dark blue skinny jeans and a slouchy sweater so you can just see the straps and top of my bodysuit. "Get dressed, she's going to want to cross examine you." I tease before turning towards the door, Harry catches my left hand and pulls me towards him before kissing the beautiful opal on my ring finger.

"I love you," He whispers with his lips against my ring. I smile at him before heading downstairs leaving my fiance to get himself appropriately dressed.

"You've got some damn nerve girl," I roll my eyes at Jerica's voice as I walk into the living room. She crosses her arms and narrows her eyes at me, "You didn't even tell me you and Harry were dating."

"We weren't." I shrug and she widens her eyes before tilting her head.

"So you two haven't been screwing this whole time in secret?" She challenges.

"Not that it's any of your business but no, we weren't." Harry's deep voice bellows as he comes down the stairs, he's wearing his usual skinny jeans and is buttoned up a short sleeve tropical shirt. He walks over to us and kisses me deeply, I cup his face with my left hand on his cheek allowing my ring to be visible.

"Bitch I'm about to slap you so hard your tampons gonna falls out." She snaps, Harry and I look at her as I bite my lip nervously. "You're serious? You guys are getting hitched? Without even dating?" She asks as Harry looks down at me.

"You don't need to date someone to fall in love with them," He says as he smiles softly.

"So this is really happening?" Jerica questions and I nod as Harry kisses my hair.

"Yea, it's really happening."