45. Without Hazz.

Once we had finished Dinner, we called Louise as asked her how Harry was. She said he was fine and they hoped everything was going to go well.

Paul decided that there was enough time waisted and sent the boys off to get dressed and groomed. After they where done, the crowd began filling in and getting louder.

​"I really hope this goes alright." Louis said to me, messing with his microphone. 

"It will." I said, offering a small smile.

“Hey Audrey," A voice called, I turned and Preston was walking towards me, "Caroline needs your opinion some outfits. She’s in the boys dressing room.” He said, I nodded and walked down the hallway, I pushed to door open and Caroline looked up, a smile spreading across her face.

“Hey! Just the person I wanted to see, I need to know, pants or skirt?” She asked holding one of each up. I raised an eyebrow. 

"What for?" I asked, 

"For you dear! For when you do interviews and things like that!" She said, laughing slightly. My eyes grew wide, my mind fumbling over words.

“Umm, pants, defiantly.” I said, She nodded and put the skirt down, 

“Right, I have three pairs for you to pick from.” She said laying the pair in her hands on the couch and then producing two more from a carrying bag next to her. One pair was cream with pink roses, another creamy pink with white roses, and the last a dark blue and white tie dye.

“Ohh, I like them all.” I said, looking between the pairs. Caroline laughed and nodded.

“That's perfect actually. That way if something rips or needs washing we have time to fix it.” She said, her tone light. “Now, I need your opinion on one more thing. How much are you willing to show when it comes to your shirts?” She asked. I sighed, thinking.

“I'll go sleeveless but the neckline can’t get to low.” I said, Caroline smiled and nodded. 

“I knew I liked you.” She said with a light laugh, I smiled and we continued putting together my outfits. 

*

“I love them! Thank you so much!” I squealed, almost two hours later, hugging Caroline. She laughed and hugged me back.

“Your welcome dear. Don’t tell the boys but you are the easiest person to dress out of the lot, with their signature styles and all.” She said with a smile, 

“Speaking of styles, the concert should be about over.” I said glancing at the clock on the wall. As if on cue the door burst open and the boys tromped in, an unrecognizable look on their faces.

“How'd it go?” I asked giving them each hugs, Louis gave an irritated sniff.

“Well we first get on stage and tell the fans Harry was 'unavailable due to kidney stones', Of course about half of the girls began to cry and scream and a few even left. Then we started off with our usual songs then during the Twitter questions we were asked to sing Torn. We hadn’t practiced Torn with out Harry except maybe once or twice three years ago! So Zayn sang instead, he thinks he did horrible but that's just stupid. I was hit in the head with a Bra, Liam was hit with a pair of underwear and Niall was hit with a cell phone. And people kept getting mad when one of us took over Harry's line in a song. So all in all, it went pretty bad.” Louis said flopping down on the couch, a little breathless after his rant. I looked over at the other boys, my eyes wide and mouth slightly open.