Chapter 40

This chapter is longer than any chapters I wrote (1396 words). I wrote it as a gift for the last release on 2017.

Hope you like it and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

***

Miki's POV

I know this is an impossible wish but... I wish a meteor fall in this place. Then again we all die.

This party is just crazy. I felt like I attended a ball. Now that I think about it I never had a coming of age ball...

Luckily, I was ignored by most and was able to sleep...

But as I said, this place is like a fashion show, I really felt like a commoner with this. But if I wear by myself, I'm gonna wear worst than this.

I know this felt disgusting but... I'm glad nee-sama chose my clothes and style.

But I will not eat here. Never. Even if my stomach growls or even starve to death. Their food taste like water. As if I can eat that. I wonder how nobles found this taste delicious...

I try to scan the room to search for Luke. He has my food. He knows I never like to eat any other food than the one I like.

When I finally found him, he was talking with the prince and Theresa. I just noticed it but it seems that the prince has eyes on Theresa. 

Prince, you're my sister's fiance why would you go look for other woman?

I forgot... he's one of the capture target... of course he'll get attracted to the heroine.

If she chose Luke's route, she and them are known as best friends and are known to have a love triangle. To think love triangle exist in real life, this is fun to watch...

Ah.. the prince got called by the prime minister. Looks like they got something to discuss.

But it both leaves them alone. I can clearly see that it looks like a teenager's love life that you would found in the novel where the heroine appears to be stupid?

But that doesn't change the fact that I'm hungry. It doesn't matter if I disturb their lovey-dovey setting, right? My hunger is more important than that.

As I tried to approach them, I was stopped by some person. I then suddenly felt my view is being further away from the party and outside the garden.

So it's the garden again... It's bullying time, I see...

"You really want a attention from Luke-sama that badly, Lady Miki! Too bad! We're gonna stop you!"

But since you're bullying me at a bad time.. I'm gonna give you a reward for bullying me at a bad time...

There's only three persons? Moreover, higher status than mine? Good. It's enough to scare you. It's not like anyone would believe that I, known as a weak girl, bullied you even I was well known for being bullied by many people... 

I guess I should use magic to make the air cold... 

"What is this?! Why does the air feels--! W--WAHHH! A MONSTER!" the girl in the middle shouts and points something behind my back.

What? I retracted my magic and suddenly look behind me. There I saw a wolf like monster.

I suddenly saw them running away, leaving me behind. When I knew that they can no longer be found, I knew that I was already transported into some place. Even though it is the exact look of the place where I was. 

Luke cannot save me as he is too busy inside. His clones cannot too as they are busy gathering information. Ian cannot as he is busy doing my request. Making that leaves with me to myself.