Chapter 9: No emotions

"Okay. I'll see you later." I wave Shay off as she exits my room and I sigh out loudly.

I know I said I'll stop hooking up with her. But I'm just really stressed... And when I'm stressed, the only thing that can take my mind off the feeling is well.... Sex.

Its been a week after the kiss and let's just say that things between me and Lauren aren't so good.

She basically acted like nothing ever happened between us and ignores me in class like the fucking plague now.

Sure I feel hurt that she's acting like that, but its my fault.
Why would she want to be with me? She's a goddamn teacher. But then its also her fault because she fucking kissed me. So yeah, I'm pissed, hurt and confused about her and her bloody actions.

I also told Dinah and Shawn about the incident and they were cool with it.
Shawn, was first shocked and worried for me. Dinah in the other hand just smirked, saying how she 'knew' me and Lauren would eventually lose it because she felt the tension between us during class and yada yada yada....

I decided not to tell them about the....feelings I've been having for Lauren. I'll tell them soon, just after I get this feeling shit sorted out.

So I've been with Shay and a couple of other girls this past week. Its not helping because I always end up thinking about her.
Her body, her soft lips, her everything. Kinda like right now... Its annoying.

If you thought that Lauren ignoring me in class was bad, while we were in detention was way way worse.

She'd basically sit on her podium, look at her laptop and say nothing to me at all. She wouldn't even look at me.

At least in class she'd just glance at me but in detention its like I don't freaking exist.

Whatever. I don't even care.....

So I usually just end up sleeping for the whole hour and would wake up by Zendaya or Demi shaking me, and when I'd glance at her table, she's already gone. So yeah. That's basically how she feels about me right now.

Its Wednesday. School finished a few hours ago and yeah. Laurens still ignoring me.
Its like... 9 pm right now and my parents are out for dinner, hence why I had Shay here a few moments back. To..... Take my mind off Lauren and stressful shit. Like my feelings.

I roll my eyes at the thought of her and roll over as I turn off my bedside lamp before drifting off to sleep.
Willing myself to escape reality.

××××|||××××|||××××|||××××
Next day

"Watch where you're going!" I glared at the stupid bitch that just bumped into me as she walked away, obviously scared as she mumbled a small 'geez, sorry'.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes, walking to my locker, glaring at a few people who gave me disapproving looks, which made them quickly glance away and I smirked victoriously to myself.

I've been a bit snappy lately. Wait. No.. Very snappy lately. I guess its just due to all these pent up frustrations I've been feeling. Plus, my sleep last night didn't really work out for me because I've been waking up in the night due to
the freaking dogs in my neighbourhood.

So yeah. I'm really pissed today.

"Wassup Girl!"

I slammed my locker shut after taking out a few books as I turned around, sighing out loud as Demi gave me a huge grin.