Welcome!

Here is my collection of Spencer Reid one shots and smaller multi part stories.

They were published previously but I took them down because I was getting fed up at being told that some of my reader characters were too descriptive. So before you delve into these, please do bear in mind that when I write it's often with an image in my head because I find it easier to do so. That image sometimes slips into my stories even if they are reader based. I'd honestly write OC's everytime if I could but they just don't get as much love as reader characters. If you can't see a description and mentally replace it with your own though, then you shouldn't venture further.

However, if you're able to use your imagination then welcome! And I hope you enjoy them. Some were written over five years ago so the further you get into the book, you probably notice that the writing (grammar, spelling and all that jazz) improves.

Another warning, there is a mixture of ansgt, smut and fluff in this book. Some stories relate to mental health, and things that people may find triggering. The stories are not tagged as such so you are reading at your own risk. If you do have triggers then skip to the final chapter of this book, titled Content Warnings. I have tried to list the main triggers there.

Please also remember to click the vote button if something holds your attention enough for you to get to the bottom of the page. A lot of writers live for validation and I'm one of them. Comments also make my day and although I may not always reply, I read them all.

Much love,

Cher

Edit - I will not republishing my smutty one shots here due to EMAEY being reported and removed three times. My smutty one shots, and other smuttier stories can be found on ao3 under Cherrys_Criminal_Mind.