chapter 10

Arsam's POV

I knew it, haadi Bhai will never agree on this arrange marriage thing.and when I tried to convince him , he started turning the topic towards me.. So I decided to take arisha's help... After all mom has told both of us to talk to bhai ...mai akela kyu fasu...so I went to shiza's room to talk to aru....

"Yaar aru , you have to help me... You have promised me..." I was convincing her ... Shiza was also there... She also heard the whole thing...

"Maine kaha tha na... Tumhara bhai hai tum jhelo..." she shrugged...

"Tumne toh ye bhi kaha tha ki tum mujhe wahi reh ke motivate karogi ...tumne toh mom se promise bhi kiya tha... Now you are scared of haadi bhai,right? " I said

"Listen Mr arsam malik ... Mai nahi darti tumhare bhai se, yaad rakhna ye baat... Bas mujhe.... "

"Aapi karein na haadi bhai se baat please.... Kya Pata aapki baat hi maan lein wo" shiza said cutting her..

"Chalo thik hai....but jaldi haan... Hamein college bhi pohonchna hai " she said in flat tone..

(After 15 minutes)
"Here..take this coffee, go and give him... Tum baat start Karna... We will join you ok... " I handed her the mug.

"Okay.....come on Follow me" she said dramatically and moved towards haadi bhai's room... We followed ...

We were now in front of his room... We peeped inside.. He was standing near the book rack..

"Jao aru ...  " I whispered and pushed her inside ...

••••••

Haadi's POV

It was Monday morning... Today is my meeting with clients... Everything is ready... I just hope everything goes well.. And I give the good news to dad when he'll return... I was thinking,searching for a file... Suddenly I heard a noise ... When I looked back ....

"Ahm... Ab... Ba... Aapki coffee... " it was arisha ... She was standing near the door with the coffee mug in her hand looking at me with a huge smile....was wearing a magenta pink colour kurta with green leggings.. Her long hairs were properly tied up. God, how beautiful she looks.

Wait, Am I checking her out? Hell .... No... Why would I ... ?

Ye q coffee le kr aai hai ?

"Jee rakh dein wahaan table pe..." I said calming my heart..

But she came and stood next to me near the book shelf...with that coffee mug still in her hand..

Please...aj nahi ... Ye subah subah kyu aayi hai... Phir se ye kuch ulta seedha na kar de...just Act normal haadi ... Breathe in... Breathe out... In.... Out... Yeah

"Aap rakh dein wahaan...I'll take it" I again said looking at her while she was just smiling ...

What the hell is wrong with this girl... Kabhi bewajah ladhti hai... Kabhi bewajah smile karti hai ... Pagal hai kya yeh...