CHAPTER 3

Manik was fuming in anger seeing the person closing nandhu eyes..

Cabir n dhruv are njoying his reaction as they know that who is the person....

Manik's anger turned into frown hearing the person name from nandhu...

Nan: aryaaaaaa.... ( shouted n hug him in turn which had a fuel to manik's anger)

 ( shouted n hug him in turn which had a fuel to manik's anger)

Manik: what the hell, she is also hugging him,damn it

Cab: manik, wt was ur pblm wt if she hug him ..? Wts ur pblm... ( with a smirk)

Here nandhu introduces everyone to arya,arya started flirting with all girls..

Arya: hi mukti, must say u r gorgeous...

Abhi: hw dare he,he is praising my baby ,hw can he and she is smiling

Arya: alya,u r so cute n hot ...

Alya : thank u aryaman... ( with a slight blush)

Dhruv: bull shit, cute n hot like seriously alya Wts wrg with u , y u r blushing

All boys were cursing him  but one was njoying this none other than cabir but soon it was replaced by anger hearing arya comments on navya..

Arya: hi baby doll,i must say they shud hv named u baby doll instead of navya, u r looking beautiful...

Navya smiles and cabir was cursing him with all bad words he know and nw all boys were njoying his reactions...

Mukthi: waise aryaman..
I think u r here fr...? ( with an evil smile )

Arya: ofcourse for my sweety

he turned towards nandhini and smiled brightly...

He looks her from head to toe and only thing came from his mouth is" breathtaking "

All girls giggle at his reaction whereas manik was fisting his palm in anger...

Arya: sweety u r looking like a princess...

Manik move from there in anger and nandhu notices this and become sad n this was noticed by our evil twins cabir n mukthi...

They smiled at her reaction...

Malhotra and murthy occupied the stage and Raj took the mike...

Raj: ladies and gentlemen, Welcoming u all to the grand bday party of our princess nandhini murthy...

Raman took the mike from raj...

Raman: and grand launch of MN industries...

All clapped for them...

Raman: so I Welcome our princess... birthday baby NANDHINI MURTHY and our Prince charming, the new CEO of Malhotra and murthy industries  MANIK MALHOTRA on stage...