52. Day Off.

Audrey's P. O. V.

We had been New Mexico for three days and the boys had all ready finished three concerts and four interviews. Today they just had an interview so it was like a day off. 

Niall hasn't spoken or looked at me since the day we left California. At first I was upset, but now I don't know what I am. 

I know I'm angry because he won't even tell my what I did wrong. 

I am hurt, very hurt to the point of I feel betrayed. I let my heart out to this boy! I gave him my first kiss and he leaves me without a word. 

I am lost, I know it's stupid but I miss him! I miss us laughing together and watching as he played his guitar he never seemed to put down.

I'm also relived in a way, because he showed me how he felt and didn't just keep on... lying. I miss him though, I miss him so much my chest hurts. I know it's stupid but I hope he will give me another chance, allow me a little time to change.  

"Hey Audrey. Are you going out with Cat today?" Louis asked, breaking me from my thoughts

"Yeah. She wanted to get out and see some of the sights." I said from my bed. 

"Cool." He said, nodding. Quietly I sighed and continued to look out the hotel window. "Audrey?" He said. 

"Yeah?" I said trying to make my voice sound interested. 

"I know it's tough. Niall calling it quits and all. And I just want to tell you if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here." Louis said, smiling softly. I smiled back, making it look real.

"Thanks Lou, but I'll be fine." I said, 

"Lou, it's time to go." Preston said, opening the door, Cat walked in with Aravis behind her. Louis gave me a small smile and left, leaving me with he girls. 

"Are you ready?" Cat asked, grabbing her purse. I nodded and pulled my bandana over my nose, concealing my healing cuts. 

"Are you coming?" I asked Aravis. Aravis shook her head no.

"I'm going to stay here and catch up on sleep. Jet lag is still kicking me in the butt." She said. Cat and I nodded and I grabbed my purse and we headed out. We headed to a small cafe where we hand lunch, and since I had a fair bit of money coming in from my employment with Simon we decide to go and raid the local shops. 

I didn’t find much except a new purse and some jewelry, but Cat was a shopping diva and found a lot to her liking. We decided to go into a Ross just to see what they had and immediately Cat found something, 

“Look!” I turned and Cat was holding up a dress, 

“It's beautiful Cat, go try it on!” I said, trying to muster as much excitement as I could. Together we found the dressing rooms, she ran in and came out a few minutes later. She was gorgeous, the black dress was fitted but not overly tight accentuating her naturally curvy frame and came just above her knees, the sweet heart neckline showed just the right amount of cleavage without being to sexy. “Oh, my, word, you must get it!” I said, as she did a little twirl. Cat nodded and ran back to change, “Now shoes.” I said once she came back out, She nodded and we ran off to find the shoe section. After a while we finally found the perfect shoes, bright red platform heels. After we bought our things we decided to go back to our hotel and drop our things off so we wouldn't have to carry them around. 

“Audrey, how long have you been with the boys?” Cat asked me as we walked thought the hotel door, 

“About three weeks.” I said, Cat nodded putting her things down on the bed, 

“Can I ask you a question and trust you not tell the boys?” She asked I looked up at her, 

“It depends.” I said skeptically, Cat shook her head. 

“No, nothing of that sort but I was wondering... do you think the boys think I am a burden?” Cat asked quietly, I shook my head quickly, 

“No of course not! Why would you think that?” I asked, pulling my bandana down around my neck, 

“I don’t know, I guess it's just a feeling that my Mother has embedded into me.” She said, I looked down. 

“Yeah I know the feeling.” I told her, "But I know for a fact nobody sees you as a burden. Everyone loves you." I said, smiling. She smiled back and hugged me. 

“Do you guys really love me?” She asked pulling away I sat down and nodded, 

“'Course, especially Liam, he really likes you.” I said, grinning, she blushed and covered her face with her hands, 

“Don’t tell, but I like him to.” She confessed, I started smiling wider, “What?” She asked me, 

“Oh nothing,” I breathed smiling up at her. My phone buzzed and I checked the screen, 

LouBoo. I smiled and checked his message, 

'Hey Audrey, I have a question, do you like Mexican food?'  I pursed my lips confused. 

'Yeah why? I replied, a minute later my phone buzzed again, 

'Just saw the coolest restaurant. Do you want to get out and get a bite?'

'Yeah. I'll be ready and waiting.' I replied.

'Coolio. See you in an hour.'  I jumped off the bed and ran to my bag and pulled it open, Catori came up behind me, 

“Where's the fire?” She giggled, I gave her a look and resumed pulling out random clothing. 

“Catori what time is it?” I asked pulling out an outfit, 

“3:10,” She said. I nodded then went into the bathroom for a quick shower. After I had bathed I changed into my outfit and threw my hair into a side braid, I left the bathroom and studied myself in the full length mirror. I then added some lip gloss to the mix just as the boys walked in. Immediately I noticed Niall head over to his guitar, pulling it into his lap. I looked away and Louis walked over to me, 

“Ready?” He asked and I nodded, 

“Yeah, I’m ready,” I said, pulling my bandana over my nose. We waved bye to the guys and Louis led me to the elevators,