Snakes in Cages

-unedited-

Samuels POV

Samuels POV

It's been a week since Sonia told me about the incident that had happened at the ball. It's been bothering me since. I want to kill the bastard. I already had Frank on my back now I have to worry about some idiot that wants to destroy my family. I love Sonia, I can't let anything happen to her or our babies. If it wasn't for her, I would've still been that heartless person, she had broken a shell and touched my heart. The monster in me had been locked for months, but about a week ago it almost made its way through. She keeps me sane. I need her. I love her more than anything.

I need to get rid of this guy. He doesn't know who he's messing with. I'm a highly trained NUS agent, I've completed every mission without a complication. He's dumb to come back and mess with me.

I've got my team on him. He's being watched every second of the day, everything's being reported to me and as soon as we get enough evidence on him than I can take him down. For good.

We are close to taking him down. I didn't want anything happening to Sonia so I kept her away from all this. To protect her from him.

I was currently at the agency at my desk. Trying to analyze all the information that was sent to me.

The door slammed open and my partner Carl walks in.

"Samuel, You need to come in the lab. There's someone on the monitor wanting you." He tries to catch his breath.

"Who is it Carl?" I sternly say getting up from my seat and walking towards him.

"You'll know when you hear it." He says walking towards the lab. And I followed. We turned to a corner and walked inside the lab.

"This unknown number keeps calling we have no idea how he has access at armoury, all we know its sent for you from Franks system." The phone rings again and He grabs the phone then hands it to me.

"Hello Samuel Blossom. This is Greg speaking, yes the one and only Greg Mickelson. Your wife's true lover. You made a big mistake taking what's mine. Knocking her up with your disgusting blood, way to go Blossom! Now you and your love ones will pay, including Sonia. There's one way to stop all this, stay away from her!" The phone cuts off and goes silent.

Anger rushed through me. I threw the the phone across the room making it break.

"Samuel he's just trying to get under your skin. We can stop him." Carl says.

"How did he find out?" I sneer.

"Mickelson and Darren have teamed up. They seem to made some kind of deal. If I were you Sam, I would leave. Take your wife and leave until all this is done. We'll take this mission." Carl sighs

"Then what!? He'll follow us, he won't let us go so easily if Franks involved! I'm going to have to do what he says for a while until you guys find out more about this man so we can end him for good!" I'm trying so hard not to be angry.