Part 6: Sleeping Beauty (Jin

"But if I know you, I know what you'll do, You'll love me at once, The way you did once upon a dream . . ."

Evangeline stood at the closed wooden door for a few moments preparing herself. After awhile, her hand twisted the cold handle as she slightly pushed on the door.

The door opened to the sight of the blue haired fairy fast asleep on the pure white sheets of his bed. A small brown owl snuggled into the man's chest, it's head popping off the white shirt to look over at the young woman.

Gasping, Evangeline quickly walked to the side of the bed. Her arms reaching out to grab the small creature as she whisper yelled, "V?! What are you doing in here?! You aren't supposed to go in Suga's room! You know that."

Picking up V, Evangeline turns and makes her way back to the door, 'No point in waking him up, he'll just be grumpy and not up for conversation.'

Evangeline quietly shut the door then began to walk down the hall, on her way to her own room. She quietly talked with the small owl in her hands as she walked, distracting her from the glowing green light beginning to glow on her left.

As she spoke V began to screech and squirm in her hands, "V?! What's wrong with yo—!"

Before she could continue further, V flew out of her hands. Evangeline was about to chase after the little rascal, but that was when she saw the bright green light seeping through the cracks in the wall. Walking closer, Evangeline slowly reached out to place her hand on the crease. As soon as her tanned fingertips grazed the wall it suddenly opened, causing Evangeline to jump back, her heart skipping a beat. The wall had opened to a large staircase, a whisper traveling down the stairway, calling Evangeline, telling her to come up. To was like she was put into a trance, her feet moved on their own, her eyes glazed over as she moved up the stairs.

Upon reaching the top, Evangeline could see an old spinning wheel in the center of a small room. Cobwebs weaved in and out of the of the wheel, hanging off the pointed spike next to it. Dust covering every inch of the old spinning wheel.

Suddenly, a smooth tempting voice floated outrage corner of the room, "Isn't it lovely? Old, yes, but beautiful nonetheless. The needle looks so sharp, doesn't it? I swear it is, would like to see for yourself?"

Evangeline's mind was screaming at her, 'NO!! I don't want to, who are you?! What are you doing in our house?! What's going on?!', but all that came from her was a slight nod as her body, once again, moved without her wanting it to. When she reached the spinning wheel, her hand at a painfully slow pace reached out and pricked her finger on the wheel. Evangeline was immediately pulled from her trace at the sharp pain, though brief, that pulsed through her finger. Her head was becoming drowsy and her vision was blurring, as she looked at the black silhouette she muttered, "What did you do?" The silhouetted woman just laughed as Evangeline stumbled down the stairs and into the hallway.

Yoongi was exiting his room, rubbing his eyes when Evangeline flung herself into his side, "Lina?!?! What's wrong?! Are you okay?!"

"H-help ......... m-m-me, p-please Sug-", Before she could finish, Evangeline fell limp in Yoongi's arms.

Not knowing what was happening Suga screamed, pulling Evangeline into his chest as he fell to his knees, "EVANGELINE!!!"

Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok all came running into the hallway, stopping short at the condition the young lady was in.

"What happened?!", Hoseok yelled as he knelt down beside them.

"I don't know, she just collapsed", Yoongi was freaking out, panic flooding his entire body, "From what I can tell she's fine, she's just asleep, but what do we do now?"

Jimin pointed to the wall, his facial features were morphed into both horror and rage. This caused the other three to turn their heads just in time to see the wall slowly closing, a beautiful, young looking woman with a wicked smile on her face being blocked from view as the wall shut. The erre green light disappearing along with the woman. Though before she completely vanished, her smooth voice entered their heads, warning them. The words she spoke invoking even more panic in them than before.

'If you do not find the man she meet before tomorrow's sunset, she will be put to sleep. Forever.'