Wattpad Original

Original Edition: 12. The Sexy Greek God

- 12 -

Ares is going to give me a heart attack.

I can feel my poor heart beating desperately in my chest, I'm sure Ares feels it too. He's still stuck to me, the heat emanating from his body warming my back.

His hand is on my hip, and the contact makes my muscles tense and my breath quicken.

You owe me one...

Ares's words ring in my head.

I shouldn't be in bed with him after the way I left him in the club.

Ares' hot breath brushes past my neck, making my skin get goosebumps. Slowly, Ares' hand moves up my dress until it reaches my ribs. I stop breathing, his hand stops just below my left breast and stays there.

"Your heart is beating so fast." his voice is a whisper in my ear, I moisten my lips.

"It must be the alcohol."

Ares' lips graze my ear, "No, it's not."

He leaves wet kisses on my neck, all the way up to lick my earlobe. I feel my legs weaken at the sensation.

"Did you enjoy it?"

His question confuses me, "What?"

"Leaving me hard?"

His raw words take my breath away, and as if to emphasize his point, his hand lowers from my chest to my hip again and he presses me toward him. I feel his obvious erection through his pants against my low back. I know I should walk away but his tongue licks, his lips suck, his teeth bite the skin of my neck making me go crazy.

Do not fall for his game, Rachel.

"I know you just want revenge." I murmur, hoping that will make him give up.

"Revenge?" he smiles on my skin, his hand reaching up to my breasts one more time but this time he massages them. I tremble in his arms, it's the first time a boy touches me that way.

"Yeah, I know that's what you want." I say, biting my lip to hold a moan.

"That's not what I want."

I lick my lips, "Then what do you want?"

His hand leaves my breasts to south, his fingers tracing my stomach over my dress. I jump as he nests his hand between my legs, "This is what I want."

Okay, that's very clear to me.

Ares grabs the edge of my dress and slides it up painfully slow.

My heart has already suffered two heart attacks and survived.

I have no idea why I'm letting him touch me that way. Or maybe I do know. I've always been drawn to him in inexplicable ways.

A slight murmur of denial leaves my lips as Ares slides his hand inside the dress, his fingers moving up and down over my underwear. His slow torture continues as I unconsciously begin to move my hips against him, wanting to feel everything.

Ares growls softly and it's the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my life, "Rachel, I can feel how wet you are through your panties." the way he says my name causes the need in my lower belly to grow.

I'm biting my lower lip so hard not to moan. His torture continues, slow, up and down, circles, I need more, I want more.

"Ares..."

"Yes?" His voice is no longer that automatic, cold voice I'm used to, it's guttural and his breathing is heavy, "Do you want me to touch you there?"