Introduction

▪︎☆☆☆《 《 ♡ S. A. A ♡ 》 》☆☆☆ ▪︎

Hello guys! It's so great to be writing again.

If you haven't already, check out my first book called My Fake Boyfriend, on my page! It's a bit different to this, but it's something to enjoy.

I have recently had a problem with people plagiarising my book on other sites and even on Wattpad, so I have to add a note on that.

This here is my work and can, in no means, be copied or imitated in any shape or form. The characters described are unique to this story. I do not condone or allow any of my work to be used, be it on wattpad or other social sites.

A couple of more things to add about the book:

● The book may start off a bit slow, but please make sure to keep reading as it does get better!

All the characters do have character development as the book goes on, especially the main female character. She does start off as weak and quiet which there are reasons for, but do continue reading as she does progress a lot.

● The world I have created has some similarities to the world we live in, but also some differences, so just remember to think of it as a world of its own.

● There are some foreign languages used in here, so do not criticise me if there is an error or two as they are not my native languages.

● Also, do NOT spread any hate or bullying in the comments. If you do not like the book then do not read.

With that said, thank you and enjoy my book!

▪︎☆☆☆《 《 ♡ S. A. A ♡ 》 》☆☆☆ ▪︎