Moon Goddess

Hey everyone, how's it going?
*
Leave some feedback.

Connor could hear the blood rushing through his ears, and he could feel the sweat that had built up in his palms.

He was afraid for the first time in his life. He knew that what he was doing would result in his death, but that wasn't what scared him.

He was scared for Brooklynn. He knew that if he died, Brook would die too. Except her death would be much worse than his, it would take months for her to die all thanks to the mate bond.

Her angelic face popped into his head, remembering the private moment he'd just shared with her a few hours ago. He'd wanted to take her right there so badly, not just to be able to mate, but to be able to know Brooklynn inside and out.

He imagined her, slowly dying and crying out for him, knowing that he would never return.

But he had to do this. For his pack, and for himself.

And so he put his hands above his head, showing that he carried no weapons as he walked onto the land of Brooklynn's former pack.

"Don't move!" A voice snarled, and Connor glanced around to see dozens of guards coming towards him.

He didn't remember them having as many guards the last time he was here. Maybe since then, they'd changed their protocol.

"Connor Sebastian," Someone spit. Connor turned to a guy who stood about two inches shorter than him but had eyes that were designed to kill.

And when the butt of the gun slammed into Connor's face, he knew that his end was coming.

Brooklynn's POV

Brook awoke with an agonizing pain in her jaw. It felt as if something had just broken it.

She screamed for help, crying out for Connor. She wondered where he went, she knew that he fell asleep next to her last night.

And now he was gone.

She wailed in agony-More pain tore through her body.

"Moon Goddess!" She yelled, clutching her body which felt like it was now being burned with silver. "Help me." She cried out, tears ran down her face.

The door flew open to reveal two startled looking teens from the group she trained; Nevaeh and Emilia.

"Luna!" They both yelled, rushing over to her side. They examined her, looking for injuries, but they couldn't find any. "Brook, what's the matter?" Emilia asked, shooting a panicked glance at Nevaeh when Brooklynn cried out again.

She shook her head, not being able to speak. The pain she was feeling was indescribable and by far the worst pain she had ever felt.

And she knew what was causing it.

Connor.

It didn't take her long to realize that Connor was yet again in danger. But this time it was different-Instead of just feeling weakened and exhausted by him dying, she could feel herself dying too.

She knew that she didn't have much time left.

"Connor!" She begged, grasping the covers on the bed until her knuckles turned white.

"W-where's Connor?" Emilia asked Brooklynn, who was struggling to respond.

"I'm going to get help!" Nevaeh said to both Brook and Emilia before sprinting out of the room.