11

India Marie Stepp
____________
BatonRouge

I stuffed all my paper work in the slot in the front of me and shut it "Uh uhn give me that"

I opened it back up grabbing my paper work my probation officer gave to me about my court hearing I got in a few weeks and handed it to my mama.

"You hungry"?

I nodded unlocking my phone "Yeah, I want some jack in the box please"

10x💉♿️
|

Meeting went smooth, I got court next month on the 24th. I gotta hire another lawyer though🤦🏽‍♀️.

Douglas🐐: MY NIGGA STILL FREEEE🔓.

Jaylin💨 : Sheesh for now.

Fuck you Jaylin, yeen shit. I could've got took into custody today!

Jaylin💨: Chill I woulda been right there sending yo kite 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Keontae💚🔐:CHILLLL😭😭

My BriBri💕🤞🏽: 😭😭LMAO AY IM SORRY THAT WAS FUNNY! But I'm glad that went well for you . Now we gotta pray for you concerning court. Fingers crossed🤞🏽.

Ardell💉: HE SAY MY NIGGA FREEE 😂😂😂😂! LMAO NAH FR🤦🏽‍♂️😅.

DeDe♿️🖤: Whew, fuckin good🤦🏽‍♂️.

Lauryn❤️❤️: So what happens after court shit I'm still scared🤨?

Meek🐒: ^Forreal😕.

Idk. We gone have to see if I beat this case this bitch tryna press chargerS against me and shit.

Ardell💉: First Rayray then Tweetie. You cannot be next🤦🏽‍♂️

My BriBri💕🤞🏽: Detfr‼️.

Keontae💚🔐:On God ima be hurt asl🤦🏽‍♂️.

I existed out of the group chat as they continued to blow that bitch up.

_______________

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
____________
BatonRouge

"You rolling"?

I shook my head "Fuck nah, y'all can have that. Ben you rolling"?

He shook his head sitting down next to me "Sick of gambling with these niggas, making em go broke"

"Tryna hit the Stu today"?

He nodded "Might as well shit-OOOH SHIT! Lemme text brah ass"

He unlocked his phone going to his messages and went into him and India thread.

He shot her a message locking his phone back.