00:15

Characters:
Tyler Posey plays Matt Grey
Max Irons plays Grayson Harp
Dylan Obrien plays Josh Vincent

Lotus (Zayn's girlfriend)
Cara (Matt's Girlfriend)
Eleanor (Grayson's girlfriend)

Chapter fifteen|
J a s o n  p o v

I pull away grabbing a hold of her face. Her beautiful face. I've missed staring into it—touching it. She looks up at me, desperately looking into my eyes. "How did you get in here? You shouldn't have come here. This place is dangerous." I say nervously, moving a couple strands of hair from her face. Although we were in the most fucked up place imaginable, I felt at home simply holding her in my arms.

I feel unbothered by this place, but knowing she's in it causes an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know what they do to intruders.

"I'm kidnapping you." She says, gently placing a kiss on my forehead.

The tables have officially turned.

She closes her eyes as her lips linger on my face. I fucking love this girl. This girl means everything to me. The smell of her skin ignited memories of when we were happy. Was she genuinely? You know when you smell something, it brings you back to specific moments in your life that you cherished or tried to forget? The smell of her brought back moments that weren't cherished enough.

Why did I leave her?

I pull away, replaying her previous words in my head. I never thought I'd ever witness the day she'd be the one kidnapping me. She couldn't have possibly come all this way to save me. I don't deserve saving. I deserve to be here. "What?" I ask, still wrapping my head around the fact that she's actually standing in front of me. I can't tell if she's joking or if she's serious. Then again, why else would she be here—to say hello?

"Did you just walk in here?"

She cracks a small smile, she found my uneasiness amusing.

"Obviously not."

"Then—"

"No. I'll tell you everything once we get out of this place. They set a time fr—"

"They?"

"Your friends."

Friends? I don't know what that word means. Once the word left her mouth, I got uncomfortable. I abandoned my friends a long time ago. I abandoned relationships that I have built for years. For what? Her. I wish I knew how to treat a friend. I wish I knew how to treat her. They aren't simply my friends—they're my best friends. They've seen me at my worst & my best. How could I have been so selfish? How could I have thrown away everything we've built together? Why am I like this?

"I still have those?"

"People that care about you? Yes."

After everything I've done, I'm surprised I still have people that care about me. I left Y/n twice, breaking her heart twice. Yet she still travels all the way across the world to rescue me. I've abandoned my friends, yet they still travel all the way across the world to get me out of a situation I put myself into. The people that care about me are the true definitions of a ride or die.