twenty

"What are we doing for today?" Jin asked Hoseok as he took off his coat.

"Candy making."

"Candy?"

"Yeah, we're gonna learn to make chocolate and taffy with a professional," Jimin excitedly replied.

The door opened and everyone in the room looked at her.

"Is everyone ready?" she asked.

Jin's eyes widened. Yoongi took notice of that and he stared at the girl.

The boys got settled at the candy making table and the filming started as she clearly talked about the instructions.

"You have to melt it, but you have to make sure that it's not too hot. If it's too hot, it can burn. If it's too cold, it can become clumpy."

The boys stared in wonder as she formed the chocolate and filled it with filling.

"I'll be watching from afar as you do it to make sure you don't burn yourself."

The boys got started on melting their chocolate with their flavors.

"Now, boys, the punishment is that the two losers will eat the chocolate. You guys can fill the chocolate with whatever you want. But remember that you might eat your own chocolate," the producer announced.

The boys immediately started scrambling and screeching as they grabbed horrible ingredients for the filling. There was wasabi, vinegar, applesauce, peanuts, salt, and much more.

In their haste, the hot chocolate spilled and some of it splattered.

Ara grimaced and immediately walked onto the set, grabbing the wrists of the two members that got burnt.

"This is why I told you boys to be careful," she scolded the two as she ran their hands underneath the cold water.

Jin nervously chuckled, while Jimin looked down and pouted.

"Take this cold pack and rest it on your hand. You can tie it to your hand if you want to use that hand for today."

Jimin and Jin took the cold pack, resting on their hand.

"You can go now." Ara shooed them away.

Jimin left, eager to make the punishment chocolate, but Jin stayed behind, using the excuse that his hand still hurt to stay behind.

"What are you doing here?" Jin whispered to Ara.

"I need the money, Jin. Besides, working for BTS? Even if I showed up for, like, two hours, I still get paid pretty well."

Jin sighed. "How much are your hospital bills?"

"747, 315, 236, 559.14 won," she replied with no hesitation.

Jin nearly fainted.