Calamity Strikes

Okay this is so random I mean this chapter doesn't turn out how I wanted it to be . Well , my mind was on exam at that time so whatever it is here's the 10th chapter !

Chapter 10- Calamity Strikes.

    That night, we slept in extreme coldness and Yukina kept on waking up in the middle of the night, crying because of the thunders and stuffs. The next day, the storm died down but was expected to happen again shortly after noon.

    After Chiharu went for breakfast with us, she excused herself to continue her work. As Akashi, Reo, Kotarou, Eikichi and Chihiro eat their breakfast at the nearest restaurant from their rooms, Yukina and I went for a stroll at the beach.

    The wind was blowing quite heavily; that can fly someone’s hat to the east. There were no one there as it’s quite early and cold. Because Yukina wanted to go to the beach badly, I’ll just risk myself not to fly along with the wind.

    The waves are calm and the sounds of it crashing the seashore made us relaxed. It’s a beautiful place, indeed. We walked along the shore, some waves crashed onto our feet and Yukina giggled everytime it happens.

    “Nee-chan ,” she spoke. I turned to her. “Why is the ocean blue ?”

    I smiled, knowing even if I explain it to her, she won’t understand. “Why do you think ?” I asked.

    She tilted her head, thinking for a moment. “Because the colour matched the skies ?” she answered.

    I laughed. “Yeah, something like that .”

    She giggled. “I thought it’s because the sea creatures’ pee is blue in colour .”

    “Ewwww !!” we both said in unison then laughed afterwards.

    Suddenly, a hoarse voice approached. “Having fun, little chicks ?”

    We turned around and gasped. There were five of them. Molesters. Kidnappers. Robbers. Whatever. I clutched Yukina’s hand tightly and moved backwards, ready to run anytime now. One was wearing a white t-shirt and his hair is shaved at both sides, leaving only the middle part of his black hair.

    Next one was wearing a navy blue t-shirt with shorts and his hair is slimy green. The other is wearing a black t-shirt and grey jeans. One was wearing piercings on his nose and eyebrows. And the last one is a blondie.

    Two of them went behind us. We’re completely surrounded now. “This bitch will make us rich .” the blondie pointed at me.

    The shaved guy shook his head vigorously. “Not much. The little kid will. The buyers will train her from young and will become a slut in no time. Kids tend to keep quiet and they don’t really rebel .”

    “Well that’s that then .” the pierced-nose guy nodded and signaled the two behind us to launch the first move.

    He grabbed Yukina’s hand but I kicked his chest till he staggered backwards and coughed. I ran with Yukina towards the resorts which is about 100m from us. However, the blondie chased after us and yeah, he’s a good runner so he managed to pull my legs.

    I fell elbow first frontwards and I felt Yukina’s hand being pulled. She screamed and cried. I got up to help her but the blondie pinned me from the back and buried my face onto the sand.

    I couldn’t struggle because I can’t breathe! My heart was beating faster and faster as Yukina cried out for help. Her voice made me cry. Her pitiful cries made me wanna hug her right now and tell her it’s okay I’m right here.