Chapter 43: What Happened

Tyler's P.O.V

I held Jennifer in my arms panicking.

"Jennifer? Jennifer?"

"What happened?"

"I dont know she went to the bathroom  she said she  would be back and I went down stairs to make sure  Nik would not kill someone then we heard a crash"

"Will my blood heal her? I am a hybrid half vampire half werewolf but she is his mate will my blood heal her-"

She stopped bleeding. Her heart was still beating. She was still breathing but she wouldn't wake up. Alaric and Jeremy looked at her confused. She's ok. I picked her up amd stated walking toward the couch. Klaus and Kol stood infront of me.

"Where do you think you are going with her?"

"She is still not awake and I am guessing it is because of you."

Elijah's P.O.V

I watches as the Lockwood boy held Jennifer and walked over putting her on the couch. What happened she was fine when she walked into the bathroom?

"What happend to her?"

"She didn't tell you?"

"Tell us what?"

"Of course she didn't tell you.Why would she trust you?"

"Just tell us before I kill you"

I looked at Kol.

"Fine. How much do you know?"

"Spit it out Lockwood"

"Do you mean how there was supposed to be three dooplegangers?"

Tyler looked at me. "Yeah surprised she told you the rest only know"

"Know what?"

Kol and Klaus where confused. Where is Rebekah?

"There was suppose to be three. Elena,Jennifer and Riley. Riley and Jennifer were sick. Since Jennifer was born before Riley they choose to save her first. But Riley died. Jennifer blames herself. Jennifer has these - don't know what to call them-. She gets the tiniest cut and it bleeds like she got stabbed and then there is where she will - this one is obvious - space out a lot she also would forget things easily, she would try so hard to remeber would write it in her phone on her wrist basically everywhere. I din't know if she still does that..."

He walked over to her and grabbed her wrist looking at it.

"Yeah she still writes in her wrist."

He smiled. Jennifer is knocked out and he is smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"

Jeremy P.O.V

Klaus semmed upset. I smiled reading the writing in her wrist. 'Grill . Jeremy. Alaric. Tyler. Elena can't find out'

"What she wrote on her wrist"

"What is it?"

I smiled getting into her phone. It was TyJerRic DB. She was always terrible at passwords.

"Yeah she wrote it in her phone too"

I showed them the note. I scrolled down in notes as saw she had everyone's birthday.

"Yeah she always forgets everything the worst it was when she forgot it was her and Elena's birthday. Me and Tyler went up to her to wish her a happy birthday and when we did she looked at us like we where crazy and said "it is not my birthday" I was so worried."

I looked at Jen on the couch.

"How are we gonna wake her up?"

"I don't know you know everytime we tried before and she ended up screaming like we where attacking her"

I saw Elijah look...heartbroken? A Mikealson heartbroken? Impossible.

"What do we do?"

"We wait"

After a few minutes mine,Ric and Tyler's phone rang.

"It's Elena"

"Caroline"

"Damon"

"So your leaving Jennifer alone when she is in this state?"

"It is not like we like the idea of leaving her here with you guys but the girls and Damon are calling then they are gonna get suspicious. We will be back for her."

"Maybe if we come up with a lie-"

"Like what Jeremy two of the can hear our heartbeats and tells the other everything"

"So Jen is hurt and-"

"Let's just wake her up "

"We can't do that Kol"

Suddenly Tyler is across the room. Alaric ' s and mine crossbows are on the other side of the room. Rebekah walks in .

"What is going on?"

"You are just reliezing that Jennifer is here?"

"We will deal with Bekah later"

Kol walked over to Jennifer.

"NO"

Tyler sped over to Kol just to get throw across the room. Kol shook Jennifer.

"Love you have to wake up"

Jennifer never opened her eyes but she stated screaming. Her scream was louder then the one we heard before.

A/N: TODAY IS A GREAT DAY. I HAVE NO SCHOOL. Do you like this chapter? I will update twice this time but I just have to reread threw the chapter. And also WHO GAVE WATTPAD ALCOHOL? IT DOULICATED MY CHAPTERS.