OVA: Christmas With The Host Club

"Is it really that hard to ride the escalator up to the second floor?" I huff. "Well sorry... They kinda scare me a bit..." Takashi says, finally reaching me after coming off the escalator. "Don't make this like 'Elf' Takashi. They aren't that bad." I roll my eyes and giggle. "Why are we coming up here anyways? I thought you had already gotten something for your secret santa back at the other shop." Takashi and I begin walking around, window shopping. "Well..." I say. He looks at me a raises an eyebrow. "You bought that for yourself didn't you?" He asks. "Uh... Yes?" "Was that a question or an answer?" I hide my face from him. "Okay... Maybe it was for me... But so what? A girl can treat herself too." I say. Takashi begins to chuckle to himself. "W-What's so funny?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You're such a girl. And by the way, you're cute when your mad." Takashi smiles. My cheeks begin to heat up and i can tell that im blushing. "Shut up." I tell him.

×××

"Welcome to the host club christmas party!" Tamaki yells, rushing to me and kissing my hand. "Um Tamaki... Im a part of this party. I work for you guys." I tell him. He laughs. "That doesnt mean i can't come over and kiss the hand of you, my princess." He says with a wink.

BAM!

"Why do you have to be so cruel?" Tamaki asks, now laying on the floor holding his shin in pain. "Next time i would suggest not hitting on me." I say, flipping my hair over my shoulder amd wanting towards the tree to put my secret santa gift under.

Turning around I see all the host club members in their own little groups, and i felt alone. Then i noticed... Kyoya wasn't talking to anyone either. The twins were talking to Honey. Takashi was talking to Tamaki and Haurhi, but kyoya was standijg by the refreshment table, drinking some punch.

His eyes meet mine and he smiles a bit, motioning for me to go over to him. I make my way over to him, never breaking our gaze. "Hey stranger." I say to him. He chuckles. "Hello. Nice party huh?" I smile. "Yeah. I'm happy I was invited. I didnt think I would be allowed to come." Kyoya's eyebrows furrow. "What do you mean? Of course you would be able to come. You're a part of the host club." He explains. "Really? I thought i was just the person who serves you guys drinks and cakes." Kyoya shakes his head. "You're way more than that, Rina. You actually help out a lot." He says with a smile. I blush and look away.

"Okay guys! Time to eat!" Tamaki announces. Kyoya look at one another then make our way to the dining room to eat dinner.

When I got to the dining room, kyoya has already taken a seat and everyone else was talking and sitting down. I look around to see what chairs were open. There was a seat next to Takashi open, a seat next to Kyoya open, and a seat next to Kaoru open.

I haven't talked to Kaoru yet tonight.

I make my way over to kaoru and take a seat. "Hey Rina!" Kaoru exclaims, grabbing my hand excitedly and kissing it. "I missed you!" He says. I blush and giggle a bit. "I missed you too Kaoru. I didnt get a chance to talk to you." I say with a bright smile. "Hey are you gonna spe-" before kaoru could finish his sentence, he is interrupted by Tamaki. "Dig in guys! Its seafood tonight!" Tamaki says excitedly.

I happily take my share of honey walnut shrimp and some crab legs. Kaoru looks at the mountain of food on my plate. "Are you gonna be able to eat all of that? Thats a lot of food." Kaoru says. I look at him and smile. "Then you dont know me very well Kaoru. Watch. And. Learn." I say as I begin to dig into my food. Takashi laughs. "Dont test her Kaoru. She maybe tiny, but shes mighty. She can eat way more than I can." I glance over at Kyoya and he smirks in my direction as i chow down on my food.

×××

"I still cant believe you ate all that food, Rina." Kaoru says as the host club gathers around the gigantic christmas tree. "Takashi told you so." I say. "Yeah Kaoru. You shouod listen to Mori when he actually says more than a few words." Hikaru laughs.