Chapter 58*

Angel-

"Why do you say that?"

"The way she followed me up to our room last night, that wasn't a friendly oh Harry I just wanted to make sure she was safe. The things she said-"

"What did she say to you?" He asks sharply before clenching his jaw, I reach over and trace my fingertips over his well defines jawline.

"It doesn't matter, she was just trying to get under my skin." I whisper.

"I'm glad you realize that at least." He sighs and leans back before lifting my legs into his lap, "Up until then the night was perfect though."

"Aside from Clarissa and Xander," She reminds me and I roll my eyes.

"Both of which you handled with class baby, just more proof of what an amazing wife you'll be." He says smiling as I snuggle up against him.

"Oh yea?"

"Yea, with my profession I need someone who is loyal and headstrong. Someone who doesn't jump at rumors and shit, someone who can stand up for herself in a classy way without getting too dirty." He explains.

"What if I like getting dirty?" I reply biting my lip.

"Well as long as to the public eye you're classy and clean you can be as dirty as you want behind closed doors with the right person." He says smirking as I run my fingertips along his neck.

"With you." I add and he licks his lips before leaning down to press them against mine.

"We've arrived sir," The driver says and Harry sighs against my lips before thanking him and helping me out.

"Fuck my feet are killing me," I groan and Harry scoops me up bridal style after unlocking the door. He carries me up the stairs and straight into the bathroom before setting me down so I'm sitting on the side of the tub and starting the bath. "What are you doing?" I ask as he pours some of my bath oils in.

"Taking care of you." He shrugs before kneeling down, he takes one of my feet and places it on his knee. His fingertips tickle my ankle as he unbuckles my heel and slips it off, he does the same with the other before pulling me to my feet. Harry's lips ghost across the back of my neck and I shiver as he unzips my dress, he skillfully unclasps my bra and slips it down with my dress before lightly running his tongue down my spine causing me to moan softly.

Harry's large hands cup my ass before he tugs my panties down leaving me completely bare, "Get in." He whispers as he turns off the water, he watches me lower myself into the tub and just as I go to ask what he's doing again he begins to unbutton his vest.

The houndstooth garment is tossed into a pile along with my undergarments and dress, I lick my lips and watch Harry's muscles ripple as he pulls off his tight fitting black shirt. The tendons in his hands shift under his skin as he unbuttons his tight fitting pants, I bite my lip as he tugs them down slowing revealing that he in fact did forget to wear boxers.

I look up at him to see him smirking cockily as he moves towards the bath, his tub is a fairly large oval which is perfect for two people. His creamy tan skin glistens as he climbs in and sits accross from me as he places his long legs on either side of me. I whimper as he takes one of my legs and massages my feet, it feels like heaven as he hits every sore point of my aching sole.

My feet are my livelihood, they may not be perfect but they allow me to do what I'm passionate about which is dance.

After working over my other foot Harry massages my calves, slowly be pulls me closer and closer to him until he's close enough to turn me away from him. His fingertips massage my shoulders as his lips ghost my sensitive neck as I lean back against him, "Mm that feels good." I whisper and feel him smirk against my skin.