Perfect

--previously--

"Hey lovebirds stop that already let's go chae!" Sana shouted.

*Roll eyes*"aish, alright on my way...you're just bitter Because satzu's on lq" Chaeyoung teased her then they left the room while waiving at me...

Alright now I'm alone again...in the same hospital as usual ugh, I hope my manager don't come so I'll be alone and I have a chance to escape again..no one will know by the way...

--------------------

(Fast forward the night before their performance)

MINA'S POV

"why are they taking so long?, They should be here at 10pm but it's almost 11 and they're not here" our manager said.

"They must be practicing so hard for tommorow.."

"Yeah, twice is a really hard working group I would say, and it's a pleasure being the manager of it"

"And we're glad that we have a playful manager like you who can take all of our silliness hahaha, thank you manager"

"That's nothing, but it's hard to be twice's manager you know? Especially when all of you acts like a child it's like having nine babies" she said and I laughed hard.

"Mianhae"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"Sorry for not taking care of myself and always ending up in a hospital and thank for always paying for the bills"

"Ya that's nothing it's my responsibility.."

"Ugh, I want to perform so bad"

"Then you should go gain some strength first so that in the next performance you're there again...keep fighting mina-ya"

*Sigh*"I don't know manager...I'm so tired"

"Don't say that, I know you're a strong woman, don't let your disease drag you down"

"I've been fighting this for a long time now....don't you think this is the right time for me to rest?"

"What are you talking about?....mina" she paused and she hold my hands.

"...look we know that you're already exhausted but please, fight for us, for twice and for once's, tommorow will be your last fight, you just have to beat that and win against your disease, we'll pray for your operation to be a success. HWAITING!" She added. I just let out a deep sigh and trying so hard to hold back my tears.

"I don't know...I'll try my best to fight, but I can't make any promises.."

"Don't say that"

"It's getting worst, and I don't think I can still beat it."

"Come and think of it, think about chaeyoung, twice, once's and your family, do you think we're going to be happy if you left us?, Come on you've been fighting for a long time now, now's not the right time to give up, you've come so far so don't give up...not now"

".....let's just, let the things happen, I'll try my best"

"Oh, your nose is bleeding again" she said then she immediately gave me some tissue and called the nurses"

The nurses came immediately and make my nose stop bleeding until chaeyoung and the others came

"Mina-...wait what happened here?" Chaeyoung hurried beside me and looked at me with her worried face.

"Her nose bled about a minute ago but she's fine now" our manager joined the conversation and chaeyoung just nod.

"It'll stop bleeding later, I'll go now" the nurse said then she bowed at us.