Chapter 9:When I'm dancing with you!

I thought I was going to write this chapter sooner but lots happened and i wasn't able to!

Okay for this chapter I would like to ask you to listen to "Baby don't cry"!I have the link and video right there so please listen to it while reading this chapter....thank you!

Okay let's start...^^

The man who called the name 'Kai' was running towards you and that moment Jongin left your hand.

"Hey Taemin!"He said to that man."So oh gosh....he's Taemin?From Shinee?"You wondered surprised.

"Hey what are you doing?This is the girl?"He asked Jongin while looking at you.

"Yes...her name is Mei.Mei this is Taemin as you might have already see,my best friend."Jongin told you and Taemin gave you his hand to greet you properly.

"Nice to meet you Mei.You are really beautiful so be aware of some idiots in this company haha.But you have Kai so don't be afraid.This pabo knows well how to protect a girl."Taemin said jokingly.

"Haha I see but what do you mean by "Kai"??"

"Oh Mei sorry I haven't told you/Kai is my stage name so everyone here calls me with this name the most of the times."Jongin explained immediatelly.

"Oh I see....Kai is a name full of strength.It suits you."You told him without second thoughts of what you were thinking honestly and you felt a little embarrassad.

"Th-thank you."Jongin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Guys I have to go now.It was nice to meet you Mei.And Kai take good care of her."Taemin said disturbing the moment which was going to be a little awkward.

"It was nice to meet you too Taemin.Take good care of Shinee hehe."You told him and he left while waving at you.

"Shall we go?"Jongin said and you nodded following him in a practice room.It wasn't big.Perfect for two people.

"Cool!"You said out loud your thoughts.

"I'm glad you like it."Jongin said with a relieved smile."Give me a minute to go change."He told you and left.You had the urge to explore this place.You looked around and discovered a door."What is this?"You wondered and got closer to the door.You opened it and went inside.

"OH MY....SORRY!"You screamed in the sight of a shirtless man changing in front of you!You got out the room and the man followed you surpised.

"Mei are you okay?"Jongin shouted while running towards you and as he saw the shirtless man behind you he hugged you and put your head on his chest so you won't see the man.But the problem was that Jongin didn't wear a shirt too!You could feel his fit body and the abs you touched in the train.The warmth of his body made you body hot and you were all red.And his strong,big hand around your back made it worse for your heart.

"Eunhyuk what are you doing?"Jongin yelled at the man.

"Sorry Kai!I was changing and this girl suddenly came inside."

"I'm really sorry!I didn't want to bother you!I wanted to see the place.I'm sorry!"You said still buried in Jongin's strong but gentle hug.

"It's okay with me.Actually I have to say sorry because I didn't have a place to go and change so that's why I came here.Now I have to go so see ya Kai!"The man said and then you realized that it was Eunhyuk from Super Junior as you recognized his voice.When the man left Jongin slowly stopped hugging you.