One last time

--previously--

"Then...can you kiss me now?"

"My pleasure" she said then she starts to kiss me passionately...I hope this is not our last kiss.

After a minute of kissing we broke the kiss, she held my neck and our forehead's still touching each other both of us were panting so hard gasping for some air.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you more" then she back ride me again and took me back to my room.

-----------------

(The next morning)

NO ONE'S POV

"Chae, can you wear your dress for tonight? I want to see you wearing that before you go" said Mina.

"Why?, I thought you'll go there.."

"Yes but... please??"

"Okay okay, wait me here" chaeyoung went to their car to get her dress and wears it. While walking back to Mina's room she bumped into dahyun

"Hey, why are you wearing that?" Dahyun asked.

"Mina wants me to wear this"

"Oh I see, well then let's go now there so we all can say goodbye to her before we go and rehears" chaeyoung nodded then they walked at Mina's room together, when they reached her room all of them were there hugging her and wishing her good luck for the operation.

"You look good with that chaengie"

"Do I?....uhm you like it?"

"I love it!...well you must go now or all of you will be late for your rehearsal, do great okay?"

"We prayed for your operation to be success, fight for us arraso?, After our performance and your operation, we'll celebrate" said jihyo and all of them hugged her once again.

"Wait..unnie who's going to be by your side?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't worry, my parents were on their way here just go now don't worry about me"

"Alright...bye:)"

"Bye"

"Mina...I'll expect you there okay?, Don't break your promise" chaeyoung whispered before leaving.

"Sure...I'll come"*wink* then they leave her room and headed to the event.

'goodbye'

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

we are heading to the event now, I'm a little nervous and I kept on thinking about the operation, but I believe her, I believe she'll fight for us. Minutes have passed and we're already here, it's still empty so we put our name tags on and starts rehearsing. They also let me practice for my special number. This is the first time that I'm going to play as chaeyoung, I mean this is brand new for the fans.

"Okay girls, time for break, go make your make-up done and Other stuffs, we'll start in an hour go go"

We went to backstage and prepare, Wonder of the operation is done now...

Before the event starts I was just sitting at this monoblock and staring at the walls with my blank face.

"Hey chae" jihyo unnie came out of nowhere and sat beside me.

"Hey"

"Mina's mom called me.."

"REALLY?...s-so, how was it?, The operation and how is she?" I asked.