two-faced || Tim Drake

Requested by: mmm, I'll put them to anon :)

Prompt: yandere!male!reader x Tim Drake.
Yandere: Somebody who is sweet and kind at first glance. But when it comes to their love (crush) they will act obsessive and violent.

Warning(s): bullying, basically everything Yanderes would do to get their rivals away, depression, suicide, death. ANGST.

Please, proceed with caution. Or just don't read it. The reader is an ass in here.

Note: I've never written a Yandere character so I don't know how this will turn out, but I have experienced both obsession and possessiveness. Well, here goes nothin'!

You and Tim are in Highschool.

P.S I DON'T CONDONE ANY FORMS OF VIOLENCE, EVERYTHING IS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY.

::

When you saw him for the first time, it was the best moment of your life. Everything wasn't such a bore as it used to, you always impatiently waiting for school just so you could see him. Him, that person who gave you reasons to live, made you feel everything.

Jealousy, anger, sadness, care, love, obsession, possessiveness.

All of those feelings were only for him and him only.

You loved him so much you would do anything, anything, to have him. You couldn't bear the thought of not having him in your life, it both pained and enraged you, the thought of him being happy with someone else, flashing a smile that wasn't you who caused it.

He was yours as you were his.

Your eyes never left his exhausted looking form beside you, it was visible that Tim was slowly yet surely dozing off. Soon, his eyelids finally closed, allowing you to see his long and beautiful lashes. You were lucky that the both of you were seated in the far back, for Tim it would be hard for the teacher to notice him sleeping while for you nobody would question why you were staring at him.

It was hard to resist the urge to touch him, brushing the soft dark locks away from his face, hug him, resting your head on his shoulder, kiss his face, offering him your first time and first kiss, and many more.

You were one of the most popular students, you were smart, kind, good-looking, sweet, you were what they called the perfect human. You were everything. Many girls even boys were after you, they wanted you to be theirs.

Some of them even confessed only for you to turn them down as politely as you could, putting the charming but fake smile on your face as you let some lies that you knew would lift up their moods after being rejected for the sake of your image. To hide the monster behind your friendly features.

"I'm sorry," you apologized to the poor girl who was about to cry, your hand was cold on her shoulder but she was too drowned in her sadness to notice, the string of sweet lies were escaping your mouth, "I can't, I don't deserve someone like you, I'm sure there will be someone who's worth your love. It's just--that person is not me, but we can always be friends."