16- ʙᴀʀ

Later that night~

"Who even told you to wear that damn swimsuit anyways?" Mark said and rolled his eyes at the whiny girl.

"Is it wrong if I wanna look good? Besides once we reached the beach bar I'll be warm and fine" she said.

So Nayoung decided to wear a one-piece swimsuit and a thin cardigan on their way to the beach bar. Mark told her it's gonna be a cold night but she didn't listen so she's probably gonna have a cold anytime soon.

They reached the bar after a few minutes of walking from the hotel down to the bar.

The bar looked great it was just a huge stall where the beverages and bartenders are and it's by the seaside. It was a hugeeee beach party.

Musuc was playing people were playing and enjoying the time of their lives. Some are swimming despite the cold weather.

Suddenly two girls went uo to mark and clinged on him as if he was a tree... Of coyrse that was just an exaggeration. Y'all know what I mean.

"Hey cutie dance with us" one of them said and Mark looked at Nayoung for consent.

"Go on ahead! I'll go get some refreshments" she said which Mark smiled at.

He really want to let loose tonight so he'll do whatever makes him happy I guess. In this case, he wanted to dance with a bunch of girls while other men are giving him the stank eye because he's dancing with their girlfriends. Well what can we say? Mark is a great dancer after all.

Meanwhile, Nayoung went to sit down in Front of the stall and asked for a drink. Not an alcoholic one. Just a refreshing pineapple juice. She doesn't want to wake up the next beautiful day looking all messy.

While she was enjoying her tall glass of pineapple juice with a cute little paper umbrella on the top a guy came up to her.

He's hella hot to be honest.

"What's a pretty girl doing here drinking alone?" he said and sat down beside her.

"What's a pretty boy doing here talking to a girl like me when there are plenty more girls to talk to" she replied and took a sip of her drink.

"Well you caught my attention" he said and winked at the girl.

"The name's Lucas" he handed out his hand for her to shake.

"What's yours?" he added.

"None of your business" she replied and the boy acted like he was hurt while he clutched his heart.

"Very feisty. I kinda like it" Lucas stated ad went closer as he was about to touch her thigh.

"I don't think you should be talking to me though" the girl said and slapped his hands away from her and stood up.

"And why is that?" he stood up as well.

"Because she's married" Mark suddenly spoke from behind the girl.

"Dude who the fck are you? Stay away this is our business. How do you even know she's married anyways?" Lucas said and Mark rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Because I'm her husband" the couple raised their hands and showed him the wedding ring.

"Well I don't see much. Go back to dancing with your hoes" Lucas irked and was about to pull the girl towards him but Mark was fast enough to grab her by the waist.

"No one touches what's mine" Mark sternly said.

Nayoung was feeling a lil weird when he said that. She felt confused but at the same time she loved the feeling. Something about it feels warm on the inside as heat rushed up to her cheeks.

"Pft- whatever she's not even that hot anyways" the boy said and walked away.

"I have you know she's the hottest chic here in this beach!" Mark shouted.

"Let's get out of here" Mark said and the other nodded in response.

Author's note:

Yo yo told ya I'm back

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie