17- ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀᴍᴇʟᴏɴ

"I told you! You shouldn't have worn tha swimsuit anyways" Mark scolded his wife and she was sitting on the bed.

"It's a beach! What am I suppose to wear?"

"It's fcking cold and a guy almost touched you in inappropriately" Mark added.

Nayoung wanted to light up the mood so she started teasing him...

No not like that you sinner!

"Jealous?" Nayoung asked while smirking.

"I am not"

"Really? Okay then imma head downstairs and wear this bikini so more guys can flirt with me" she said and stood up from the bed.

Mark then pushed her on the bed again making her lay down.

She was in an awlward position where her back is against the bed while her robe isn't tied anymore. Her bikini is showing and lots of skin were exposed. Which made Mark flustered.

"No uhhhh.. No! Just stay here and put on some clothes dang it" he said and went inside the bathroom.

Nayoung laughed at the flustered Mark and she decided to put on her pjs and snuggled on the bed.

Mark came back from his cold shower which surprised her.

"I thought it was cold? Why'd you shower?" Nayoung asked.

"None of your business" Mark replied and got changed while Nayoung rolled her eyes and proceeded to read a few magazines on the coffee table.

After awhile the two decided to lay down on their bed and drift off to dreamland.

The girl easily slept and was even snoring softly which made Mark chuckle.

"Cute" he mumbled.

Despite being all happy he can't help but think of Hyerin. He really does hope she's happy with Jeno. He still have this thought if he can ever see his child even though he didn't act like the father.

He shrugged all the thought because he already told himself that. He'll be forgetting his past and focusing on his future with Nayoung.

Who is now his wife.

And.... Who is starting to have feelings for him.

Yes, Nayoung is developing feelings for her husband. Not that it's a bad thing but she really doesn't like it. She doesn't feel okay with the feeling yet. She feels sort of uncomfortable with it.

~~~

"Two watermelon smoothies please"

The couple might have loads of arguments before but there's one thing they never fight about.

It's their love for watermelons.

They ordered the smoothies as they were by the seaside. They're enjoying the viea of the beautiful blue ocean and people playing around and some getting a tan or just randomly walking around feeling the breeze.

They decided to just go lowkey today and they're not gonna be swimming. They just want to relax for now.

Nayoung didn't wear a swimsuit no worries. She just wore a red tanktop tucked in some black shorts while Mark is wearing a black tanktop with some shorts and he's wearing a polo with the buttons opened for a casual look.

Their vacation is going well. They are enjoying it nonetheless. It isn't really a honeymoon anymore. It's now two friend who just wants to have fun.

Author's note:

Hey uhm.. So our classes are suspended starting today to March 31. It is not that enjoyable. 2020 is not really a good year for me. First the volcanic eruption and now this? The covid 19 thing? Ughhhh it suckssss. My dad can't go home now here in the Philippines since I believe he's in Netherlands and travelling ain't allowed in and out of the country which worries me. My dad is a seaman so i guess we can say that he's safer there. I'm just really worried.

So here are my tips to stay safe.. I guess.

•if you are sick. Maybe if you have a cold or a cough maybe a fever.. Wear a mask, drink loads of water and take yo meds. Don't go out!

•if you aren't sick you don't need a mask. Trust me. All you need is to wash your hands, eat healthy and take yo vitamin c that you can get in citrus fruits or in medicine as well.

•be careful! If u know someone who has a respiratory illness stand 1 meter away from them if you are interacting. Not that I'm mean it's how it was discussed in our class lmao.

Das it i guess. I'm no doctor but i got these from mah mom and teachers (my mom is a nurse hihi) i hope u guys keep safe! Pleaseeeee rest well and stay healthy! I love u al! I can't take it if one of you gets sick.

Also! My messages are open. If u have a problem or just want someone to talk to im here. I'm not good with advices tho so imma try mah best if u wanna ask for some. Just... I'm here to listen oki?

Again, I wuv u all uwu!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie