20- ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs

2 months later~

Everything is going great with the couple. Well obviously... I mean the two are starting to develop feelings for each other but not once have they talked about it for the 2 months that have passed.

Well they're about to but finding the right time.

The two are getting ready for  dinner with their parents. Just to catch up on things because it's been so long.

"Mark have you seen my necklace?" Nayoung asked.

"Which one?" Mark stated.

"The one with the flower pendant" she answered.

"Shit..." Mark cursed while rubbing his nape.

"What's with the cussing?"

"I saw your necklace hanging on a small golden statue placed on our table back in Maldives I thought it was part of the statue so I didn't touch it" the boy said and Nayoung's eyes widened.

That was the neclace given by her grandmother. She loves it dearly.

The girl sat down the bed with a frown and she sighed.

"I'm sorry"

"No it's not your fault. I was careless I should remember where I place my things" she said and flopped on the bed.

Mark felt guilty so he layed down beside her and hugged her by the waist.

"I'm sorry okay? Don't worry I'm sure grandma wouldn't mind. I'll buy you a new one. Not as sentimental but something similar so it can still remind you of your grandmother" Mark said softly and moved the strands of her hair off her face.

"Really?" her eyes brightened and looked at the other.

"really" he said sincerely and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you" she said and stood up. The two got ready.

After about 30 minutes they finished getting ready and headed towards Nayoung's old home where her parents live of course.

They arrived, all of them are already there and the food is already prepapred.

"So how are the both of you?" they asked.

"We're good. Uhhh we're getting along" Mark replied.

"That's great but... When do you plan to have children of your own? We are all excited to grandparents" with those words the two almost choked on their food.

It was rather a very sensitive topic for them.

"Uhm soon?" Nayoung said. She's not even sure when.

"We're willing to wait but we're really excited we can't stop talking about it" Nayoung's mom said.

"Okayyy so dad how's everything going with the renovation of the house?" Mark changed the topic and the dinner just flowed on smoothly and the couple just kept finding ways on how to change the topic everytime they mention being grandparents.

Author's note:

Lmao i was suppose to publish a prank chapter cuz its april fools day but I decided not to lol y'all might be mad or sumn' okiii luv y'all stay safe!

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie